alpha males are these guys 12 years old? bad boys beta males creepy douchebaggery field report I am making a joke I'm totally being sarcastic men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny penises PUA red pill reddit sexual harassment

How to score RED PILL ALPHA DOG points by harassing your waitress

namegame
PROTIP: After you use GAME to get a girl’s name, you can move forward to NAME GAME.

Now, some WEAK ASS BETA MANGINAS think that you shouldn’t deliberately annoy waitstaff  because, you know, they’re human beings like you and me simply trying to get through their work day, and why the fuck would you want to deliberately make their lives worse for no good reason, that sounds kind of pointlessly rude, I mean what the hell’s wrong with you? Heck, even I used to think that. But that was before I discovered the RED PILL subreddit.

That’s right, ALPHA DOGS, we’re returning to that wondrous place we first visited last month to learn some more TIGHT ASS GAME to use on the hot babes. Specifically, we’re going to be learning some TIGHT-ASS KNIFE GAME. No, I’m not talking about stabbing anyone, fellas, except maybe “stabbing” some hot young babe with your you-know-what later, if you know what I mean, wink wink nudge nudge nudge?

(You do know what I mean, right?  By “you-know-what” I mean your penis, and I’m trying to suggest that if you master KNIFE GAME you may later have the opportunity to have consensual sexual intercourse with a young woman, which is something that someone might colloquially refer to as “stabbing” due to the regular thrusting of the penis into the vagina that is a central feature of coitus.)

Anyway, KNIFE GAME involves actual knives. DINNER KNIVES, whoooo!

I learned all about it from a cool Red Pill dude called ATowne who wrote up a totally ALPHA DOG FIELD REPORT for his RED PILL ALPHA BUDDIES about how he totally scored some points with some totally hot waitresses and like even got one of their NAMES!

Because waitresses love customers who take advantage of the leverage they have over them as customers to just fuck with them. And they especially love it when these customers are ALPHA DOG ASSHOLES trying to get into their PANTS. Because that is such a TOTALLY ORIGINAL MOVE as well as being ALPHA AS FUCK. Trust me, NO ONE HAS EVER DONE IT BEFORE. Except maybe a couple of these RED PILL ALPHA DOGS.

Unfortunately, some of ATowne’s BLUE PILL friends kept cock-blocking him and calling him a douche and apologizing to the waitresses for his behavior but it didn’t matter because it didn’t stop him from having this totally awesome INTERACTION WITH A WOMAN:

Cute waitress comes by and I decide to focus on her. She brings me a fork for my salad and I smile and say “no knife?” After a little back and forth she comes back with the knife and I get her name. A little while later I call her over, give her the knife and say “I don’t need it, I’m eating a salad.” She smiles at first, then looks frustrated and as she’s walking away “nice way to get my name…”

I’m the only one of the group who actually goes and talks to girls, so my life is the center of conversation almost always. They are talking about how I am an asshole, making the poor waitress take time out of her busy day to bring me a fucking knife. Are you serious? Anyway, cute waitress is ignoring my table and eye contact, but I can see her looking at my peripherally. I stop caring and talk to my friends and then catch her slipping while she’s walking because she was ‘looking away’ (directly where she was going) but peripherally looking at me. …

I see the cute waitress as I’m leaving and say “hey, don’t take the knife stuff personally.” She says “I know, I was kidding.” I follow up with “Okay, I’m ____, see you around.” Cringe.

Cringe, man, THAT IS totally fucking ALPHA!

Also, what kind of name is “____?” A totally fucking ALPHA name is all I know!

I found this wonderful RED PILL field report via the Blue Pill subreddit, which is sort of an awesome tribute to the RED PILL subreddit, though I am beginning to suspect that some of the people there do not fully understand the totally BADASS nature of the RED PILL PHILOSOPHY.

EDITED TO ADD: I forgot about this TOTALLY RAD scene from the movie “Made” in which ALPHA DOG Vince Vaughn demonstrates some ALPHA MOVES with a flight attendent who is obviously totally into him. Watch and learn, beta fools!

BlackBloc (@XBlackBlocX)

@Aaliyah: The technophile progress narrative IS also mostly imperialist bull. But that makes it liberal rather than conservative (which to me is also a term of opprobrium ;)).

The point is that tech has good sides and bad sides and you weight them based on your needs. Right now the people whose interests are served by tech are those in power. Presumably in a post-capitalist, anarcho-communist world the choices will be made in common rather than by elites, and thus we’ll have something that approaches a more common good.

Marie
Marie

::sees title::

Oh joy, this won’t be good.

@babylawyer

This dude actually found and tried to friend me on Facebook solely based on my first name. WTF.

Jedi hugs if you want. Gah. Those people sound so creepy.

@blackbloc

I am paying them for the privilege to interact with ME with my 5% tips.”

Man, 5% tips would be pitiful. 🙁 But I bet the douchelord doesn’t tip good…

@Maude LL

He explained to me that’s why he hired female servers (to attract harassing pervs I guess).

God, what an asshole. May he step on some legos.

@Ivy shoots

HI and welcome 😀 Good luck if you’re trying to read the book…I’d probably end up banging my head against the wall, looking for the paragraph David types under the quotes, and coming down to the comment section…this is why I do manboobz. I cannot handle mras without dilution.

@Girlofthegaps

Jedi hugs if you want them on the crappy job experiences you’ve shared 🙁

@howardbannister

And if you do eschew the ground-level jobs they grouse about how privileged you are, expecting better without having put in the time and paid your dues.

Because the system is designed to keep a certain population laywas in the place where they can be exploited, and then exploit the hell out of them.

…not to get all political or anything.

YEEEEESSSS. QFT.

@ostara

The problem is too, a lot of places won’t hire someone for a position they’re overqualified for, or even if a position seems like too parallel of a move for a candidate.

Yeah, my mom had that problem when she was out of a job 🙁 And I wonder if my dad’s having it now? He doesn’t talk much about it…

You guys feel free to tell me if my comments not making sense…I’ve been so tired last couple days…

lowquacks
lowquacks

Knife game? Whatever happened to the ol’ balla ass spoon?

hippodameia8527
hippodameia8527

If this is what he calls success, what are his failures like?

girlofthegaps
girlofthegaps

@Marie – Thanks, hugs from non-creeps always (usually) happily accepted 🙂 I’m just glad I’m not working service jobs now (mixed blessing since it’s due to enforced unemployment, but whatevs), and my life situation is generally pretty good at the moment.

girlofthegaps
girlofthegaps

Oh man, way too much cutlery today. Knife game, balla ass spoon… someone got a fork story to share to complete the set?

Deoridhe

My friends and I used to play the “make a server’s day more fun” game when we went out, usually comprised of being really friendly and joking around and hoping we made them laugh.

I don’t think i could spend time with someone who was rude to anyone in the service industry. I lecture my clients about it.

Kittehserf

@proudfootz – “So, let me get this straight – the guy in this story ‘friend zoned’ himself?”

LOL how true! Is that the ultimate in beta-omega-whatsit fail for these guys?

mildlymagnificent
mildlymagnificent

Also, am I the only one who expected something called the “knife game” to be waaay manlier?

Truthfully? I was half expecting something about upskirting. The dropped cutlery “trick” is not unknown for that – with or without a camera.

Kittehserf

@girl of the gaps – I doubt this is the fork story you’re after, but a guy I knew ages ago killed a huntsman with a fork at a restaurant.

Nova
Nova

Guys like this are the reason why I wore a wedding ring when I waitressed at a strip club. And had pics of one of my really big hockey buddies on my cell. Most of the customers I dealt with were polite, at the very least. Some were friendly and cool, some were civil, but obviously wanted to sit back and enjoy the show. But, there was that 1% who either had a bad day and wanted a punching bag or thought their antics would get them my digits. It never worked because I wasn’t there to score dates, I was there to serve drinks and make money.

What this 1% didn’t understand is that being cool to me was really key to having a great time. Most of the dancers would pull me aside and ask who was who. If someone was a jerk to me, everyone knew it. If someone was cool, everyone knew that too. They were treated accordingly because none of the girls wanted to put up with a jerk and none of them were there to score dates either.

What always cracked me up was that… they all used the same tactics. The only one that didn’t use the standard routine not only got my number but took me off the market permanently. Then again, it wasn’t some stupid game to see if he could score with a waitress…

Kittehserf

You mean the guys (including Mr Nova) … treated you as an individual human being?

Oh, what beta manginas, thinking a woman’s a person!

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

Ok, killing a huntsman with a fork is definitely, um, seeing as how saying alpha would offend my sensibilities, let’s just say he killed that spider like a boss. (Damn, which shitty phrase to pick for that amazing move, those fuckers are scary fast!)

As for actual sex related fork things, I was thinking the “I’ll fork your dongle” fiasco (which makes literally no sense, you can’t do any sort of software branch [fork] from a piece of hardware [dongle]…but this is neither here nor there [otoh, I’d finger your ports = actually technolocically viable phrase…moving on!])

amandajane5
amandajane5

I’ve been a receptionist, barista, lead cashier, front end manager, and whatnot. Done customer service for 20 + years now. Most amusing was managing my dad’s poorly thought-out, failing business for him the last couple of years. Had some dude wait until I was off the phone with one of the eightymillion cold calls you get, to complain about our #1 employee to me. With my dad, the business owner, sitting right there, but he’s never done customer service, so he just sat and watched. You’re good at that! Yes, you apologize profusely and promise nothing. You make nice, and promise nothing. You’re not getting anything but a complaint from someone who’s being a jerk, like 99% of the time, so you smile, apologize, promise nothing, and go home and scream your head off. As long as you don’t do it at work!

girlofthegaps
girlofthegaps

I’ll take that fork story about the huntsman, because that guy is my new hero now. Because jebus, SPIDERS D:

Kittehserf

Actually the reaction from all of us there was disgust. Sure, several of us were shit-scared of the things – one person climbed over the back of her chair to get away from it, even though it was high on the wall and not near her – but it was a gross thing to do. It wasn’t quick, though killing a huntsman quickly is bloody difficult, I admit. But the he-man stuff didn’t impress.

Turned out later he was a lying adulterous bastard anyway …

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

They’re in restaurants too? This is why I am never visiting your country, with its terrifying fauna.

Kittehserf

With customer service, I’ve been lucky in that my one real contact-with-public job was with a good team who’d give backup, and it coincided with my Goth period. It could just be that going around with long black hair, naturally pointy teeth, purple lippy, Gary Oldman Dracula blue specs, two fistfuls of silver rings and a this-is-my-museum-so-watch-it attitude was a wee bit offputting for sleazes. Or it could be we were lucky enough not to have too many around. Plenty of common-or-garden morons, of course.

Kittehserf

I’m glad to say that’s the only time I’ve encountered one outside the house!

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

If one of those showed up while I was eating and wanted my dinner I think I’d run off screaming and just let it have whatever it wanted.

Kristine
Kristine

Um… did it never occur to this guy that he could get this girls name simply by asking? I mean, that seems like an aweful lot of trouble to go to for just a name.

Also, he’s a jerkwad.

pollydactyl

I had no idea you all meant huntsman as a kind of spider and I was sitting in front of my computer shocked about how casual it sounded. It makes a lot more sense now!

Kittehserf

LOL I’d have levitated out of there if it’d been on the table, for sure! It was right up at the top of a wall, a little way off from us.

One turned up in the bathroom here a while back – right over the mirror when I was getting ready for work. I’m not as scared of ’em as I used to be, and told it to just STAY PUT and l’d get it out shortly. Few seconds later I glanced across and Ninja Spider was sitting right on the wall at eye level. Hadn’t even seen it move.

Got it out, though. I didn’t want to kill it, scary though they are.

White-tail spiders and house spiders are a different story, though. They have nasty bites and are small enough to be smashed with a boot.

Kittehserf

Sorry, polllydactyl, I thought after I posted I really should have added “spider” to “huntsman”!

Fortunately hunters (well, identifiable ones) aren’t really a thing at our restaurants. 😛

pollydactyl

No worries kittehserf! I’m just an ignorant American when it comes to Australian creatures.

1 4 5 6 7 8 12