alpha males are these guys 12 years old? bad boys beta males creepy douchebaggery field report I am making a joke I'm totally being sarcastic men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny penises PUA red pill reddit sexual harassment

How to score RED PILL ALPHA DOG points by harassing your waitress

namegame
PROTIP: After you use GAME to get a girl’s name, you can move forward to NAME GAME.

Now, some WEAK ASS BETA MANGINAS think that you shouldn’t deliberately annoy waitstaff  because, you know, they’re human beings like you and me simply trying to get through their work day, and why the fuck would you want to deliberately make their lives worse for no good reason, that sounds kind of pointlessly rude, I mean what the hell’s wrong with you? Heck, even I used to think that. But that was before I discovered the RED PILL subreddit.

That’s right, ALPHA DOGS, we’re returning to that wondrous place we first visited last month to learn some more TIGHT ASS GAME to use on the hot babes. Specifically, we’re going to be learning some TIGHT-ASS KNIFE GAME. No, I’m not talking about stabbing anyone, fellas, except maybe “stabbing” some hot young babe with your you-know-what later, if you know what I mean, wink wink nudge nudge nudge?

(You do know what I mean, right?  By “you-know-what” I mean your penis, and I’m trying to suggest that if you master KNIFE GAME you may later have the opportunity to have consensual sexual intercourse with a young woman, which is something that someone might colloquially refer to as “stabbing” due to the regular thrusting of the penis into the vagina that is a central feature of coitus.)

Anyway, KNIFE GAME involves actual knives. DINNER KNIVES, whoooo!

I learned all about it from a cool Red Pill dude called ATowne who wrote up a totally ALPHA DOG FIELD REPORT for his RED PILL ALPHA BUDDIES about how he totally scored some points with some totally hot waitresses and like even got one of their NAMES!

Because waitresses love customers who take advantage of the leverage they have over them as customers to just fuck with them. And they especially love it when these customers are ALPHA DOG ASSHOLES trying to get into their PANTS. Because that is such a TOTALLY ORIGINAL MOVE as well as being ALPHA AS FUCK. Trust me, NO ONE HAS EVER DONE IT BEFORE. Except maybe a couple of these RED PILL ALPHA DOGS.

Unfortunately, some of ATowne’s BLUE PILL friends kept cock-blocking him and calling him a douche and apologizing to the waitresses for his behavior but it didn’t matter because it didn’t stop him from having this totally awesome INTERACTION WITH A WOMAN:

Cute waitress comes by and I decide to focus on her. She brings me a fork for my salad and I smile and say “no knife?” After a little back and forth she comes back with the knife and I get her name. A little while later I call her over, give her the knife and say “I don’t need it, I’m eating a salad.” She smiles at first, then looks frustrated and as she’s walking away “nice way to get my name…”

I’m the only one of the group who actually goes and talks to girls, so my life is the center of conversation almost always. They are talking about how I am an asshole, making the poor waitress take time out of her busy day to bring me a fucking knife. Are you serious? Anyway, cute waitress is ignoring my table and eye contact, but I can see her looking at my peripherally. I stop caring and talk to my friends and then catch her slipping while she’s walking because she was ‘looking away’ (directly where she was going) but peripherally looking at me. …

I see the cute waitress as I’m leaving and say “hey, don’t take the knife stuff personally.” She says “I know, I was kidding.” I follow up with “Okay, I’m ____, see you around.” Cringe.

Cringe, man, THAT IS totally fucking ALPHA!

Also, what kind of name is “____?” A totally fucking ALPHA name is all I know!

I found this wonderful RED PILL field report via the Blue Pill subreddit, which is sort of an awesome tribute to the RED PILL subreddit, though I am beginning to suspect that some of the people there do not fully understand the totally BADASS nature of the RED PILL PHILOSOPHY.

EDITED TO ADD: I forgot about this TOTALLY RAD scene from the movie “Made” in which ALPHA DOG Vince Vaughn demonstrates some ALPHA MOVES with a flight attendent who is obviously totally into him. Watch and learn, beta fools!

Aaliyah

They’re rebels all right! Also, lol @ post-leftists anarchists who actually do take feminism seriously but then espouse a cissexist radfem conception of patriarchy (I’m looking at you, John Zerzan!).

kiki
kiki

…waitresses wear name tags and introduce themselves when they walk up to the table. Their name is also on the reciept.

I am not impressed.

Turns out her name was Olive Garden.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

There’s that, and then there are the anarchists who think that enthusiastic consent is authoritarian. Like this one post-leftist anarchist who asserted that it’s wrong because it dictates people’s desires and ruins the “excitement” of sex. Or something like that.

…What? So, like, allowing some people to have sex with other people who are not enthusiastically consenting isn’t dictating to the people in the second group? Or are we back to the assumption that women aren’t people again?

onnastik
onnastik

So… his friends are cool with his behavior. And they express this coolness by calling him a sleazy douche and apologizing to that poor waitress for this behavior that they’re completely cool with.

Somehow I don’t think the apologizer is the one who “He rubs EVERYONE the wrong way but we all put up with it. “

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

I’m kind of stuck on the knife thing… Like, depending on the salad, you might actually want a knife? So it’s kind of extra stupid to reject it after asking for it? I know that is literally the least objectionably part of this sad SAD story, but I am weirdly bothered by it. (Also, am I the only one who expected something called the “knife game” to be waaay manlier?) :p

BlackBloc (@XBlackBlocX)

I’m glad to hear that you’re just as frustrated about anti-feminist anarchists and post-leftists as I am

I don’t know of anyone who refers to themselves as an anarcho-communist who doesn’t get annoyed at post-leftists. 😉 I don’t know of any post-leftist who won’t call you a crypto-Leninist for being a-c.

Don’t look at Zerzan! If we ignore him maybe he’ll slither away.

The primitivist outlook is fundamentally conservative. I find it funny that they basically agree with neoliberalism that a technologically advanced society can only exist via hierarchy and oppression, they just think it’s so much the worse for civilization…

Arguments from natural law tend to devolve to essentialist forms of feminism by definition, and that’s the best case scenario. Lots of deep greens say shit that borders on eugenism, except with the plausible deniability that they think Nature should take care of it rather than technocrats (if it just wasn’t for all that unnatural tech we wouldn’t be screwing up our gene pool, right?)

thebionicmommy
thebionicmommy

And maybe it’s just me, but I think annoying someone is a terrible way to flirt. Yeah, red pill dude, you got her attention by making her bring you a knife and then saying you don’t need it, but making her feel put out probably won’t make her fall in love with you. It’s like little boys pulling a girl’s pigtails on the playground, but in this case it’s a grown man who should know better. If it is the right time and place to flirt, don’t be annoying. Try giving her a sincere compliment or starting an interesting conversation instead. But why try these easy suggestions, when you could waste your time and money on phoney PUA tricks instead?

Kittehserf

Cool story, bro.

One big reason to think he made it up: it suggests he has friends.

Nope.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Mistaking irritation for sexual interest seems to be an ongoing issue for these guys.

girlofthegaps
girlofthegaps

Yeah, I feel like some comments on the UBER ALPHA qualities of his salad may be in order. SALAD: THE MANLIEST!

(I don’t actually think salads are unmanly, but I suspect it is something MRAs would consider a WOMAN THING. Like shopping or hygiene. You know.)

BlackBloc (@XBlackBlocX)

@CassandraSays: It might be because all their contacts with women involves them being both sexually interested and irritated at the fact they’re human beings.

Kittehserf

@theladyzombie – “Also, it was amazing and nauseating that dudes would sexually harass the female phlebotomists. What was really frustrating was that administration wouldn’t back us up. ”

I’d like to have been in admin there, ‘cos I’d have said “I don’t mind if your aim is way off with some douchebag who’s harassing you.”

And supplied a really big needle.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

@ BlackBlock

The problem being that since women’s default response to them tends to be irritation…

augochlorella
augochlorella

I honestly thought he was going to stab a knife into the table to prove his manliness or something. I’m still surprised the actual story was somehow stupider.

cloudiah

Like, depending on the salad, you might actually want a knife?

and

Yeah, he should have ordered something REALLY manly that OBVIOUSLY didn’t need a knife to eat. Like jello. … Two more reasons to think this story was completely made up.

Kittehserf

@girl of the gaps – or a wombat-shaped dick, which would be even more worrying.

@Dvarghundspossen – not giving a shit if you seem “nice” or “attractive” to random dudes is a great pleasure, isn’t it? 🙂

girlofthegaps
girlofthegaps

@Kitteserf – Yes, I really can think of no combination of wombats and genitals that is not problematic.

Aaaaand that one goes into my list of things I never thought I’d type.

Kittehserf

Ivy Shoots, hi!

Please accept one Official Manboobz Complimentary Welcome Package!

Kittehserf

It’s amazing the things we type here, innit? 😀

Good lord if I had a nickle for every time someone told me I had to “pay my dues” in my early twenties*, well, let’s just say I might be a bit further along in paying back my student loans. I wanted to scream at people who told me that too because I’d worked entry level in my chosen field for about four years at that point, I HAD paid my dues, in a sense, there were just hardly any jobs

I, for one, am going to consider the “pay your dues” logic to be bullshit until I hear about some rich white kid who went to Yale applying to a cushy job at his daddy’s company and getting told “Sorry, I don’t see any minimum-wage food service jobs on your resume. You haven’t paid your dues yet.”

proudfootz
proudfootz

“When he is walking past the host stand to leave, he gives me his name and phone number. I told him very pointedly that I have a boyfriend, then he tries to tell me, “oh, well I just want to hang out as friends.” ”

So, let me get this straight – the guy in this story ‘friend zoned’ himself?

Aaliyah

I don’t know of anyone who refers to themselves as an anarcho-communist who doesn’t get annoyed at post-leftists. I don’t know of any post-leftist who won’t call you a crypto-Leninist for being a-c.

Crypto-Leninist – oh dear. I’ve heard that one before. On a related note, I think it’s hilarious how post-leftists, who are so committed to their opposition to ideology and identity politics, seemed very very fixated on labels and shoving everyone into small boxes. They also seem to make some of the worst neologisms ever (“Femino-fascism?” “Crypto-Leninism?” Please go away.)

And that in turn reminds me of Bob Black calling feminist standpoint epistemology (of which he is completely ignorant) “feminoid epistemology.” When I saw that, I just cringed.

I find it funny (albeit accurate) that you call it conservative considering that Black himself called technological progress “inherently conservative.” Look up his essay “Technophilia: An infantile disorder” if you want to see that for yourself. =S

Anyway folks, here is more Bob Black terribleness: http://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/bob-black-feminism-as-fascism

Notice his rampant cissexism and complete ignorance of radical feminism. Truly a man who yearns for justice and liberty.

pecunium

OT, I just wrote a post about the NSA stuff, with bonus analysis of yesterday’s SCOTUS decision.

theladyzombie

@Kittehserf

Oh I’d daydream a lot about using big needles and making it painful! I also wanted to tell the scumbags about it to and how they should be grateful that we were all too professional to actually do it.

But (technically) we could and then say “Ooops! Sorry ’bout that!”

1 3 4 5 6 7 12