anti-Semitism christianity misogyny PUA religious right roosh v

Roosh V leads a “peasant revolt” against rootless cosmopolitanism, soybean oil, and beard trimmers

Roosh resists temptation

Back in his pickup artist days, Roosh Valizadeh was rather fond of fornication, engaging in it as often as possible with women he described as “lubricated holes,” and writing a small library of self-published books devoted to his distinctly rapey version of “game.”

Then, some three years ago, Roosh found (his version of) God while on ‘shrooms, gave up his career as a pickup guru, and took up a new career as a raging religious reactionary and far-right “thinker.” Now he writes blog posts with titles like “5 Reasons Why You Should Never Experiment With Casual Sex,” “Modern Psychiatry Is Demonic,” and “How To React When Relatives Attack Your Conversion To Orthodoxy.”

I know I should probably move on from Roosh, but I still see his posts on my Feedly feed, and I can’t help clicking on his clickbait.

Today the article that grabbed my attention was one with the melodramatic title “I Am The Peasant Revolt.” The post, a mixture of right-wing conspiracy theory and grandiose narcissism, opens with this declaration:

It wasn’t supposed to happen this way. I’m not supposed to be sharing the truth with you. They had a specific plan for me, but I figured out what it was and revolted against it. They punished me to get me back in line, but I will never follow them.

Hoo boy.

So what is he going on about? Well, he starts the essay proper by talking about the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, which he portrays as a plot by “a certain demographic in America” — he means “the Jews” — to open the country to a flood of immigrants from the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America. Including his own parents, who took advantage of the opportunity to migrate from Iran (his dad) and Turkey (his Armenian mom).

Little did they know that they were part of a vast conspiracy against white, Christian Americans.

The plan of the regime [he means the US government] was simple: culturally sterilize the white population, their greatest threat to power … and replace them with atomized non-European people who will obey any directive to come and reside in the United States to enjoy its first-world comforts. Through the pursuit of their material self-interests, my parents unknowingly consented to this plan.

Not only that, but they had a couple of kids, one of them being Roosh,

who were supposed to accept without question the prime directives of the regime: consumerism, comfort, casual sex. Their son abided by this plan and exceeded it to a foul degree. He injected the sexual revolution with the addition of steroids, spreading degeneracy around the Western world and unknowingly aiding the depopulation agenda through the fulfillment of his carnal desires.

I’m not sure how having sometimes unprotected sex contributes to the “depopulation agenda,” but do go on.

He was supposed to be a rootless Cosmopolitan who supports abortion and foments grievances against America for being racist against non-whites. He was supposed to feed the divide-and-conquer plan of men versus women so they would never pairbond and create families. He was supposed to be an obedient corporate worker, a mindless consumer, an enjoyer of soybean oil.

Oh no, not the soybean oil!

Roosh suggests that the US is now flooded with “peasants”

who were educated in atheist universities to be shown a window of the pleasurable ways of the world of man,

But some revolted against all these cosmopolitan delights

and went on to flatly refuse to be a little machine for creating wealth and consent for the oligarchs, or a subhuman beast to satisfy sinful desires, but instead unsheathed the sword of God to speak of the truth of Lord Jesus Christ?

I think that’s just you, dude, unless you’re raising some sort of peasant army.

If you put the truth above all, even above the gratification that comes from physical intimacy, which most men cannot do, you will eventually come face to face with the Almighty Creator, and that’s what happened to me at the age of 39, when I received the grace of God and rejected the plan of the regime to serve their will, when I rejected the plan of Satan to give him my soul.

Having followed the career of Roosh for many years, I’m not entirely sure he has a soul to lose. Despite his alleged “repentance” he has yet to address his real sins — not using soybean oil but, you know, pressuring women into unwanted sex and teaching others his strategies for doing so.

They gave me a degree in microbiology to use in developing vaccines, and I now use that knowledge to forcefully speak out against vaccines.

Don’t credit God for this; this is just stupidity on your part.

They gave me the internet and computer technology to be programmed by their words, and I attempt to counter that programming with my own words. They gave me the experiences of promiscuity, travel, and minor fame, and I use those experiences to speak of the harm of having attachments to this temporal, fallen world.

Does your God have anything to say about your overweening narcissism? You remember that bit in the Bible about pride going before a fall? I guess not.

Their plan has failed and they cannot stop me, because even if I am imprisoned or killed, they will only increase the intensity of the spotlight that I shine on Lord Jesus Christ, who is the progenitor of any good word I may say or good deed I may do in this life.

Roosh really wants to be some sort of martyr. An extremely hairy martyr.

I guess it beats working a 9-5 job actually doing something worthwhile for humanity like microbiology.

The second I started to speak the truth outside of their Overton window, the regime activated against me. Their peasant was not behaving correctly. Small punishments tried to get me in line, but then bigger ones, until I was banned from numerous platforms and even nations.

Yeah, I’m pretty sure that had less to do with you “speaking the truth” than it had to do with you advocating the legalization of rape.

They should have never let my parents enter this country. Their peasant was obedient at first, but he has turned into a soldier of God, not with weapons but with his words, body, and soul. May God give us all the strength to speak the truth of Him until our deaths, because we are the peasant revolt.

You’re not “the peasant revolt.” You’re just revolting.

Send tips to dfutrelle at gmail dot com.

Alan Robertshaw
16 days ago

One for all the craft folks here

comment image

16 days ago

I love Lucinda Strub! I so respect the amazing creativity that went into that film and made that story.

Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)
Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)

@ Howard

You are so stuck up deciding which men are worth anything.

You don’t like that Stacey insists on dealing with men strictly on her own terms.

Stacey doesn’t like that men have traumatized her.

I don’t know how old you are. Maybe you’re 60. Maybe you’re 12. But whatever age you are, if you’re old enough to come on this feminist website and complain about Stacey, then you’re old enough to man up and consider Stacey’s feelings.

Stacey is never, ever going to date you. But guess what. The world has almost 4 billion women. Only one of them is your mom, who maybe gave you a cookie when you whined loudly enough. The rest of the world’s women need to know that you have something to offer them. Tough luck. Welcome to life.

Jazzlet
Jazzlet

@ Alan Robertshaw

American all-purpose flour has more gluten than our plain flour so we need to use a bread or pasta flour in American recipes that call for all-purpose flour, and they need to use a lower gluten flour than all-purpose in British recipes calling for plain or self-raising flour.

@ Howard
Stacy’s choices are none of your business, any more than anyone else on here’s choices are your business as long as everyone involved consents. That is feminism in a nutshell.

Last edited 15 days ago by Jazzlet
15 days ago

@Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)

Thank you for such an eloquent telling off of glossy creep jerk.

Stacey doesn’t like that men have traumatized her.

You convey perfectly here the political statement that I combine with my personal enjoyment and gratification to make my artistic expression.

@everyone

Stacey insists on dealing with men strictly on her own terms.

And I hate gross creeps but I love how my doing just this upsets them.

who maybe gave you a cookie when you whined loudly enough.

This kind of thing is why when I hear whiners or wanker NiceGuys(TM) I make an intentional decision to go intensely in exactly the opposite direction and become even more radical in my preferences for men and my insistence on dealing with them in my own terms.

consider Stacey’s feelings

And what would that look like in practice? Going away. Not bothering me or any other woman who doesn’t want to be around you.

And explicitly recognizing that I dislike, revile, and find disgusting the idea of ANY cishet man having ANYTHING to do with me unless 1.) his body and appearance meet MY ever-more-strict standards of physical attractiveness and 2.) consensually obeys my demands and 3.) worships me as a living goddess.

As a deliberate response to this latest gross creepy troll jerk wanker I am going to be even more radical and outrageous in how I present myself here and be even more unreasonable, mean, and bitchy.

Thank you again to Kat for the eloquence.

Last edited 15 days ago by TyrantBitchGoddessStacey
15 days ago

Thanks to those who gave me gracious compliments on my self-expression here. I encourage those who enjoy my posts to donate to the blog owner to keep this community going. (No, he did not ask me to say that. And as you know I wouldn’t listen if he did and wouldn’t acknowledge his existence anyway but the blog owner creates good journalism on vital topics that are important to women’s lives combined with creative wit and the value of that is something I definitely recognize.)

If you find me annoying, over-sharing or tiresome and you don’t identify as a man then thank you for skimming over what I write and showing that patience and acceptance.

As for those who find me annoying, over-sharing and tiresome and who DO identify as a man, because I don’t know what you look like and because I judge cishet men by physical appearance I can’t tell whether I should care about your existence. In the absence of knowing for sure about a cishet man I assume his body (and therefore he himself) is inadequate. That means his opinions are worthless to me.

Last edited 15 days ago by TyrantBitchGoddessStacey
Masse_Mysteria
Masse_Mysteria
15 days ago

I feel like Howard fails to appreciate that there’s a difference between having standards or requirements for people you want for a specific relationship and demanding that everyone adheres to your standards or requirements. It seems like there are a lot of people who are averse to dating/marrying/having sex with people who have tattoos/dyed hair/what-have-you and rant about not having enough choices when it comes to dating etc. To me it’s always seemed that Stacey accepts that her standards make it so the pool of available men will be small, and does not attempt to use her bullwhip to intimidate men to grow taller.

I’m sure Howard would also protest the hypocriticals of men who complain endlessly about any woman anywhere having tattoos of any kind, yet have a conniption when a (potential or current) dating partner suggests they take better care of their personal hygiene.

ArtfulLodger
ArtfulLodger
15 days ago

Long-term reader here but de-lurking to comment. I confess I do have some concerns about Stacey. She seems to go beyond the issue of a woman choosing her sexual partners. This penchant for hostility to people, be they of whichever gender identity, in any relationship of any kind on the basis of physical appearance is a little troubling to me. It does seem to run up against, at least, notions of body positivity that I think that an important place in intersectional discussion in feminist communities. I respect her and indeed anyone’s right to choose whom they sleep with but Stacey’s supposed radicalism seems more a route to self-absorbed vanity and unkindness than feminist art.

Lurker mode re-enabled now.

Old School HTML
Old School HTML
15 days ago

@TyyrantBitchGoddessStacey — re flight…

A few years ago, the Baltimore Rock Opera Society (BaltimoreRockOpera-org) did a show called Space Kumite in which there were “space battles” (between people, not ships) where zero G was simulated via suspension harnesses.

Although it’s a little different than full on flying, perhaps if your tech people contact them, they may be able to share some of what they learned while creating that show.

Surplus to Requirements
Surplus to Requirements

@OldSchoolHTML:

“Space battles” of that kind also take place in at least two movies I know of (both, mind you, associated with right-wing douchebags): Moonraker and Ender’s Game.

LouCPurr
LouCPurr
15 days ago

Stacey is one woman refusing to acknowledge cis men who are below her standards of attraction. Harsh, yes, but given that I, as a fat middle-aged woman, deal constantly with cis men who either look right through me or find my existence offensive, I can’t bring myself to get too worked up about it.

GSS ex-noob
GSS ex-noob
15 days ago

@Stacey: “All you need is to know how to be greedy about your enjoyment of handsome gorgeous men! “

I have had that down for decades! Also I used to be an ice skater, so I appreciate men who can still look good mid-air, even while spinning around.

I am fairly certain that my one-raised-eyebrow, sigh, and a quiet “Should I tell Mistress?” would be sufficient.

I personally have many cishet male friends of varying attractiveness (and some online who I’ve no idea what they look like or their preferences) but if Stacey wants to limit her friend group, well, freedom of association is still a thing.

Creepy troll is probably just upset that there’s one woman out of 4 billion who won’t have anything to do with him. News flash: there’s a lot more than one, and very little of it is to do with his looks and all of it is his personality.

@Alan: At last, the truth behind FN is revealed!

SpecialFFrog
SpecialFFrog
15 days ago

@ ArtfulLodger: so? Also are either unkindness or vanity mutually exclusive with either feminism or art? Surely the fact that many men seem to be enraged by her even describing her work suggests that she knows what she is doing.

@Old School HTML

Thank you! My assistant saw what you mentioned and she had heard of that. I am within reach of NYC so we have lots of awesome contacts to advise on making this idea happen. My assistant knows people who know the group you mentioned, and it’s cool you mention that show!

where zero G was simulated via suspension harnesses.

That’s really closer to what I’m planning. I want my guys to be levitated and look like they are held in place, at my whim. The idea is to suggest with visceral imagery my tyrannical control over their bodies. That’s what is going to be at the essence of the artistic message.

Thank you so much for the suggestion!

@LouCPurr

Thank you for speaking your truth! I like you.

Yes. Exactly. Whip in hand, meanest glare you have ever seen on a woman’s face, my perfect blonde hair gel-ed and in a ballet bun. I look so severe that way and love it. I work hard at the gym and know the effect that the results have on cishet men but tough shit.

Harsh, yes,

YES. And when I do visit WHTM and comment I’m just going to get a lot harsher from here on out.

Again, you are lovely and I like you!

@GSS ex-noob

Oh my lovely favorite fan-girl!

Then you will really appreciate the ones that are already good looking but whom we raise off the ground just so we can intimdate them by being the controlling selfish demonesses that we are.

OK first let me say I love your creativity. If it’s your guy then how you play with him is up to your whim of course. If it’s one of mine then a threatening shout or at least an angry snarl is best!

.45
.45

Hmmmm…

To jump in here, yes, I also find the juxtaposition of everyone here essentially saying “TyrantBitchGoddessStacey, you certainly are NOT like other feminists” and Howard declaring her to be a “typical” feminist to be… odd. Was it Full Metal Ox who likes to make comments about reading a room?

Anywho, for what it’s worth, I don’t feel I vibe well with Stacey either, making the wrong assumptions, making jokes that apparently do not come across, etc. As I recall, our first major interaction resulted in her demanding an apology from me, a somewhat amusing ultimatum she has no way of enforcing, but Howard, I don’t remember her ever being concerned with my appearance. Not exactly sure what I am getting at here to be honest, but it might be worth listening to what she says about only caring about appearances in the context of her domain or people that go out of their way to antagonize her.

That brings me to the various troll interactions with Stacey: Ever since I started hearing about what she actually does with her men, I have determined that not only would I not fit her criteria (I am tall, but that’s about all I got as far as she is concerned), but I also don’t want anything she is offering. I don’t want to wear a harness on stage to put on a show for other people, I suspect from her descriptions, she is thinner and has more muscular definition than I prefer, I would like to engage in pillow talk, want to do a little penetration, so on and so forth.

So, that is what is baffling to me about the trolls. They will outright beg or try to browbeat her into “giving them a chance”. A random woman on the internet they haven’t so much as seen a thumbnail of, who has proudly been a bitch to them, who isn’t interested in the same activities they are… I’m not getting it. It isn’t about whether or not she and they are the least bit compatible, it is all about a woman daring to assume she would reject them if she ever actually met them, based on a set of criteria that apparently only three men meet right now.

TLDR: It is ridiculous. I’d be willing to bet most of these guys would be like me, and not want what they would get anyway. Why try to argue over it? Oh right, you wanna control women in general and she isn’t cooperating…

In conclusion, TyrantBitchGoddessStacey, your posts are entertaining and offer an insight into a different world. I hope I haven’t been insulting with any of my rambling above, but I want to clarify, since other people have mentioned a negative impression of you: I don’t have any real problems with you on this blog, though I don’t think we are destined to become friends. We don’t appear to click. I don’t care for your over the top attitude, you don’t seem to like my less than admiring attitude.

The beauty of life though, as Howard doesn’t seem to realize, is we don’t have to be any more involved with each other than either of us choose to be. I wish someone had brought that up… oh right, you did, as did half the people on here.

Lastly, I feel in the mood to say I hope everyone has a good day, night, week, month, year, etc. Even you Howard.

epitome of incomprehensibility

@ArtfulLodger – I like your name, BTW, with its Victorian vibes! But from what I’ve seen, Stacey usually mentions her physical standards when there are trolls being trolly. So it’s not random antagonism or lookism.

In general: now that we’re sharing “how we met” stories, I met my current partner when I was with a creative writing group at a cafe and he heard us reading. After we were done, he approached us and asked if he could join the group.

I remember thinking, “Okay, someone should give him an email address, but if *I* do it, it might seem like I’m flirting with him.” Like I was already aware I’d want to flirt with him, but I’m easily embarrassed!

And he said later that he found my story the most interesting, but he didn’t have any conscious thoughts that I’d be someone he’d want to date until later.

It’s funny, because I used to daydream that I’d find love when I was a published author – the person would read something by me and fell in love instantly or something 😛 This was close enough!

Redsilkphoenix: Jetpack Vixen, Intergalactic Meani
Redsilkphoenix: Jetpack Vixen, Intergalactic Meani

@Stacy,

Have you looked into how stage magicians do their levitation tricks to get ideas on how to ‘float’ your men? Or maybe just yourself while making an entrance or something. A quick Google search shows ways of doing levitation for both beginning stage work and street magic shows. Perhaps that might solve a problem or two for getting a desired effect for your shows.

Alan Robertshaw

@ redsilkphoenix

Have you looked into how stage magicians do their levitation tricks

There was a magician called Jasper Maskelyne.

Part of his routine was a levitation trick (his grandfather invented it, and it is still used today). But what made his trick unique was that he would invite children up from the audience to walk around the suspended subject and see for themselves. The children would walked back to their seats, and seemed almost stunned into silence over what they’d seen.

But it left people puzzled as to how he must have achieved the trick.

Some years later the author of a really good book on the history of magic tracked down one of the kids, now a pensioner. He asked about what he had actually seen and why he never revealed it.

The man told him that when the kids got on stage they could easily see an array of wires holding up the subject. But then Maskelyne leant over to the kids and said “If you ever say a word of what you see here I will track you down and kill you.”

As Paul Daniels would have said “Now that’s magic.”

15 days ago

A commenter like this needs to read my more recent statements regarding when I care about a cishet man’s appearance. It is now in ALL contexts. ALL! I shouldn’t have to repeat myself.

@Redsilkphoenix: Jetpack Vixen, Intergalactic Meani

Thank you for the suggestion! It’s a wonderful thought. We are beyond stage shows for a larger number of viewers now and really interacting in a more exclusive though very nice space though and so doing less where there is a discreetly defined “audience” anymore. My sponsor is wonderful in encouraging me to go in that direction. So the levitating that’s based on illusion and angle of viewer although impressive is less what we need. Plus the philosophy and meaning of what we are doing with my guys is actually dependent upon the physical presence and visibility of the wires and the gear, including the flying harness itself, making that happily part of our aesthetic and so I guess kind of the opposite of what some traditional theatrical special effects would need. I really appreciate you thinking of us though!

Catalpa
Catalpa
15 days ago

As an aro-ace, I personally find the idea of being unwilling to interact with anyone you do not find attractive to be baffling.

That said, as long as Stacey isn’t mistreating service workers and other male people she comes in contact with as a simple result of living in a society, it’s her perogative to decide who she wants to associate with.

15 days ago

That said, as long as Stacey isn’t mistreating service workers and other male people she comes in contact with as a simple result of living in a society.

One of the great joys of my life right now as a sponsored artist is that I get in many ways to make my own society. Well, I mean I get to be sheltered from parts of wider society that I want to avoid, like places with lots of men. My life has changed a lot since my salon job days though I value so much the women who helped me there and the experiences that got my creativity going. I do go out into the “real” world still sometimes but usually only in places where we know people and/or to a very few businesses that are able and willing to cater to how I want things to be on the few occasions when I’m there. So although it takes a LOT of effort and work on my and my assistant’s part for the logistics and is possible only by my sponsor’s generosity I do get to exercise the strictness I prefer about cis men in my presence. This cannot go on forever but for now it is an amazing “whole life as a performance” experience that is making a statement. We document a lot. I write and so does my assistant. My guys probably do but I don’t have the kind of relationship with them where I would know. And I don’t care. I can’t care. Not caring is part of the point.

My own online presence is closed-circuit with multiple layers or security. No conventional social media and my own blog and site tightly locked down with multiple layers of security and by invitation only.

It can get potentially to be an issue for me in online spaces like this where most of us use nyms anyway and where I often will not know anything about a person’s gender identity and gender expression unless they choose to make it known.

But if a person indicates he is a cishet man in an online space like this then I DO care about what he looks like. I might not even know and probably won’t but if he then freely chooses to make known what he looks like then we are probably going to have a fucking issue if he is not acceptable.

Last edited 15 days ago by TyrantBitchGoddessStacey
Full Metal Ox

@Alan Robertshaw:

I wasn’t there, but it seems that a less brutal way to accomplish that would be to say, “Now you know something the grownups don’t. Don’t spoil it.”

@.45:

Was it Full Metal Ox who likes to make comments about reading a room?

Probably. A lot of my early cyberhousebreaking took place on USENET, and particularly alt.folklore.urban—who urged newcomers to lurk and get a sense of the mores before posting. (The regulars were a cantankerous and pedantic bunch; they forbade emoticons; you were expected to have cites ready to hand; their taboos included the BOMP (Ban On Monty Python, intended to deter bandwidth-costly quote cascades.) They also insisted on real names, the main reason I never actually posted—I make a point of keeping my name and likeness nowhere near my public online activities.) They had a gazillion Burmese N00b traps for readers who ignored the FAQ: one that comes to mind was the convention that Australia is the place with waltzes and schnitzel and Austria the place with Christmas beach barbecues and lethal wildlife, and woe betide the poster who corrected that—it was something like Van Halen’s infamous ban on green M&M’s, which was in fact a quality control check to ensure that the venue had read their instructions, including safety precautions.

(I don’t know if alt.folklore.urban is even active any more, but they’re of historical importance, having directly inspired both Snopes.com and Mythbusters.)

.45
.45
14 days ago

@ Full Metal Ox

I suppose that was a bit rich for me of all people to say that

14 days ago

Then I care about nothing else. Once this is made known it enrages me that this man would speak to me about anything at all. Nothing about him is relevant to me!
I am livid that I was addressed by this commenter.

Is this commentary on life in general? Is it is it’s privileged cishet male bullshit. If men say “Go away I don’t even want to talk to you because you’re ugly and fat” it’s seen as ok. Everywhere a woman goes she’s expected to accommodate men who want her time and attention, platonic, romantic, sexual, professional or whatever whether she likes it or not. Women just don’t get to choose who we are involved with. Fighting that is why I did the most difficult and time consuming real estate and construction deals during the height of a pandemic to create a space where I can do life as art and make a world where I get to do that to men. It’s my statement. I decide your value to me on the basis of appearance first and then compliance to my demands and then creative instinct.

Last edited 14 days ago by TyrantBitchGoddessStacey
147
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x