anti-Semitism christianity misogyny PUA religious right roosh v

Roosh V leads a “peasant revolt” against rootless cosmopolitanism, soybean oil, and beard trimmers

Roosh resists temptation

Back in his pickup artist days, Roosh Valizadeh was rather fond of fornication, engaging in it as often as possible with women he described as “lubricated holes,” and writing a small library of self-published books devoted to his distinctly rapey version of “game.”

Then, some three years ago, Roosh found (his version of) God while on ‘shrooms, gave up his career as a pickup guru, and took up a new career as a raging religious reactionary and far-right “thinker.” Now he writes blog posts with titles like “5 Reasons Why You Should Never Experiment With Casual Sex,” “Modern Psychiatry Is Demonic,” and “How To React When Relatives Attack Your Conversion To Orthodoxy.”

I know I should probably move on from Roosh, but I still see his posts on my Feedly feed, and I can’t help clicking on his clickbait.

Today the article that grabbed my attention was one with the melodramatic title “I Am The Peasant Revolt.” The post, a mixture of right-wing conspiracy theory and grandiose narcissism, opens with this declaration:

It wasn’t supposed to happen this way. I’m not supposed to be sharing the truth with you. They had a specific plan for me, but I figured out what it was and revolted against it. They punished me to get me back in line, but I will never follow them.

Hoo boy.

So what is he going on about? Well, he starts the essay proper by talking about the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, which he portrays as a plot by “a certain demographic in America” — he means “the Jews” — to open the country to a flood of immigrants from the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America. Including his own parents, who took advantage of the opportunity to migrate from Iran (his dad) and Turkey (his Armenian mom).

Little did they know that they were part of a vast conspiracy against white, Christian Americans.

The plan of the regime [he means the US government] was simple: culturally sterilize the white population, their greatest threat to power … and replace them with atomized non-European people who will obey any directive to come and reside in the United States to enjoy its first-world comforts. Through the pursuit of their material self-interests, my parents unknowingly consented to this plan.

Not only that, but they had a couple of kids, one of them being Roosh,

who were supposed to accept without question the prime directives of the regime: consumerism, comfort, casual sex. Their son abided by this plan and exceeded it to a foul degree. He injected the sexual revolution with the addition of steroids, spreading degeneracy around the Western world and unknowingly aiding the depopulation agenda through the fulfillment of his carnal desires.

I’m not sure how having sometimes unprotected sex contributes to the “depopulation agenda,” but do go on.

He was supposed to be a rootless Cosmopolitan who supports abortion and foments grievances against America for being racist against non-whites. He was supposed to feed the divide-and-conquer plan of men versus women so they would never pairbond and create families. He was supposed to be an obedient corporate worker, a mindless consumer, an enjoyer of soybean oil.

Oh no, not the soybean oil!

Roosh suggests that the US is now flooded with “peasants”

who were educated in atheist universities to be shown a window of the pleasurable ways of the world of man,

But some revolted against all these cosmopolitan delights

and went on to flatly refuse to be a little machine for creating wealth and consent for the oligarchs, or a subhuman beast to satisfy sinful desires, but instead unsheathed the sword of God to speak of the truth of Lord Jesus Christ?

I think that’s just you, dude, unless you’re raising some sort of peasant army.

If you put the truth above all, even above the gratification that comes from physical intimacy, which most men cannot do, you will eventually come face to face with the Almighty Creator, and that’s what happened to me at the age of 39, when I received the grace of God and rejected the plan of the regime to serve their will, when I rejected the plan of Satan to give him my soul.

Having followed the career of Roosh for many years, I’m not entirely sure he has a soul to lose. Despite his alleged “repentance” he has yet to address his real sins — not using soybean oil but, you know, pressuring women into unwanted sex and teaching others his strategies for doing so.

They gave me a degree in microbiology to use in developing vaccines, and I now use that knowledge to forcefully speak out against vaccines.

Don’t credit God for this; this is just stupidity on your part.

They gave me the internet and computer technology to be programmed by their words, and I attempt to counter that programming with my own words. They gave me the experiences of promiscuity, travel, and minor fame, and I use those experiences to speak of the harm of having attachments to this temporal, fallen world.

Does your God have anything to say about your overweening narcissism? You remember that bit in the Bible about pride going before a fall? I guess not.

Their plan has failed and they cannot stop me, because even if I am imprisoned or killed, they will only increase the intensity of the spotlight that I shine on Lord Jesus Christ, who is the progenitor of any good word I may say or good deed I may do in this life.

Roosh really wants to be some sort of martyr. An extremely hairy martyr.

I guess it beats working a 9-5 job actually doing something worthwhile for humanity like microbiology.

The second I started to speak the truth outside of their Overton window, the regime activated against me. Their peasant was not behaving correctly. Small punishments tried to get me in line, but then bigger ones, until I was banned from numerous platforms and even nations.

Yeah, I’m pretty sure that had less to do with you “speaking the truth” than it had to do with you advocating the legalization of rape.

They should have never let my parents enter this country. Their peasant was obedient at first, but he has turned into a soldier of God, not with weapons but with his words, body, and soul. May God give us all the strength to speak the truth of Him until our deaths, because we are the peasant revolt.

You’re not “the peasant revolt.” You’re just revolting.

Send tips to dfutrelle at gmail dot com.

jsrtheta
jsrtheta
20 days ago

I, I, me, me, my, this turd still talks endlessly about himself. He’s no different than a carny barker or a televangelist.

Just another grifter.

Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)
Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)
20 days ago

They gave me the experiences of promiscuity

No, that was you, Roosh. All you. In fact, you went to great lengths to be promiscuous. The US government did not force that on you. It didn’t suggest it to you. It didn’t even hint that you should be promiscuous. Take responsibility for your actions.

He was supposed to be a rootless Cosmopolitan

The government wanted you to be a mixed drink? Oh, I see: you’re using “rootless Cosmopolitan” in the anti-Semitic sense of the term.

Valizadeh was born June 14, 1979, in Washington DC, to an

Iranian father and an Armenian mother. Valizadeh graduated from the University of Maryland, College Park in 2001[ with a degree in microbiology. [Wikipedia]

Talk about being a rootless cosmopolitan. This guy was born in DC and went to college in Maryland.

Hmm. Wikipedia says nothing about Roosh now being married and having children.

Katherine the Adequate
Katherine the Adequate
20 days ago

From what I’ve read, soybean oil is a lot better than palm oil.

personalpest
personalpest
20 days ago

they had a couple of kids, one of them being Roosh

Roosh has a sibling? Whoever this person is, I pity them.

Xennial Dot Warner
Xennial Dot Warner
20 days ago

@Katherine the Adequate:

From what I’ve read, soybean oil is a lot better than palm oil.

Possibly from an environmental perspective, although soy is also extensively monocropped? Still: I’m violently allergic to legumes.

Marbles471
Marbles471
20 days ago

What an incredibly broken man.

Perhaps not quite as broken as Yiannopulous, but that’s a pretty high bar to clear.

Catalpa
Catalpa
20 days ago

You know, I’m not quite an atheist yet, but this is a very compelling piece of evidence against the existence of Jesus.

Lumipuna
Lumipuna
20 days ago

Is Roosh saying he participated in the white depopulation agenda by engaging in a hedonistic childfree lifestyle, even though he’s not actually white but a brown child of immigrants?

There’s a lot of referencing of the “great replacement” theory, but he seems to be missing the part where brown immigrants are supposed to be having lots of children, following the old-fashioned patriarchal cultures of their home countries. His own family’s experience doesn’t quite fit this model. His parents had two children, and maybe his sister is having some. Counting Roosh’s own extreme adoption of the sexually liberated bachelor lifestyle, his family is reproducing probably less than average white Americans. At this rate, the sexual liberation and “promotion of degeneracy” is working to protect the white majority against immigration, rather than hasten its demise.

Raging Bee
Raging Bee
19 days ago

Why be a “rootless cosmopolitan” when you can be a low-level ayatollah?

Surplus to Requirements
Surplus to Requirements

@Catalpa:

Why, because Doosh claimed he was the progenitor of the empty set? (And here I had assumed that was some Greek philosopher or Victorian-era mathematician or Bertrand Russell or some such.)

KatInBoots
KatInBoots
19 days ago

I’ve not followed Roosh, except on this Mammoth site. Judging by the content here, I’m glad I don’t have to read the unfiltered version. Thanks Dave Futerelle, for being a helpful conduit and writing with humour, as always!

Kereea
Kereea
19 days ago

Lotta “great replacement” goin’ on for a guy who’s not even white. Shouldn’t he leave America to fight the power, or whatever?

KatInBoots
KatInBoots

@Catalpa

I’m fairly sure there’s something in the New Testaments that Jesus says against people saying and doing things hypocritically without the true spirit of God behind them: Matthew 15: 7-9 is at least one reference. Roosh does not make Jesus or Christianity look good, but he’s hardly the first. I don’t really find his embrace of Christianity to be either in favour of, or contrary to, the religion. I mean, Kanye West embraced Christianity too. Kanye may well believe that he is now in better touch with God, but his life does not look like a paragon of Christian principles, to put it mildly.

I know there’s a lot of atheists on this site and I’m not here to convince anyone what to believe or not. Just here to say someone can be an Christian and still believe Roosh and Kanye are dickheads.

Dave
Dave
19 days ago

Roosh recently switched being Armenian Orthodox to Russian Orthodox. I gather that the driving forces were his antisemitism and love of Putin.

Dave
Dave
19 days ago

Lumipuna, considering Roosh has admitted to raping people without wearing a condom, I don’t think your assumption of his having no children is accurate, unless he is sterile.

bekabot
bekabot
19 days ago

I’ve said before that while leftists are often accused of decadence and may even, as individuals, play at dissipation, it takes a dyed-in-the-wool right-winger to nail down the real thing. Similarly, though leftists and feminists and wokesters (etcetera) are often accused of priming kids to subvert their society and betray their tribe, it turns out that you have to trudge out into the fever-swamps of rightwingistan before you locate someone who’s willing to do exactly that in cold earnest. Here we have a case of the son of immigrants-made-good, educated in the West, who in solemn truth spits on his ancestry and uses his diploma as a wipe-up towel. Here we have an example of the guy who’s actually willing to turn his parents over to the authorities because he thinks they’re insufficient pure, racially or ideologically or both. So, is he the way he is because the Bolshies got to him? Well, no, as it happens; it turns out that he’s the way he is because he listens to too much Tucker Carlson or spends too much time reading Steve Sailer online. (As usual, Jesus has little or nothing to do with it.)

Catalpa
Catalpa

@KatInBoots

I was making a tongue-in-cheek joke that, since Roosh says that Jesus is the one responsible for getting him to do good deeds, and Roosh has never once done a good deed in his life, then Jesus probably doesn’t exist (or is at least seriously slacking in his duties).

Essentially I was just trying to add some humor to calling Roosh a terrible person, I wasn’t taking a serious aim at the existence of god or anything.

Last edited 19 days ago by Catalpa
Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants
19 days ago

“We struck down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork, and the hammer of Not Enjoying Soybean Oil.”

Alan Robertshaw
19 days ago

Eep! So 13% of world soy production goes on making rootless cosmopolitans?

(That sounds like one of those alcohol free cocktails.)

comment image

Last edited 19 days ago by Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

comment image

TyrantBitchGoddessStacey
TyrantBitchGoddessStacey
19 days ago

Well for some of us who believe in the coming together of sex-positive feminism and sacred sexuality, gratification from physical intimacy IS truth.

I see the Goddess and am the Goddess in my orgasm and at the crack of my whip demanding* my beautiful guys obey.

*they want to already. So it’s a metaphorical demand. But it’s hot!

epitome of incomprehensibility

These are not grandiose claims at all, are they.

Speaking of tooting your own horn (or horniness, in his case), here’s a silly thing I wrote last year: http://blather.newdream.net/red/l/little_known_facts_about_roosh_v.html

GSS ex-noob
GSS ex-noob
19 days ago

I kind of agree they shouldn’t have let his parents into the country, just because now we have to put up with all his varied horseshit. And now he’s all upset about the whites being replaced? Shouldn’t he self-deport, being a brown guy with one o’ them funny furriner names? Go back where you came from, peasant! Or at least change your name to something ‘Merican! takes off MAGA hat, IQ goes up

“Rootless” — wasn’t he living in his mom’s basement for a while? That’s pretty darn rooted. (Maybe that was Milo?) “Cosmopolitan”, like Washington DC?

Soybeans are a monocrop, but they grow in many more places than palm trees do, and of course, we must save the orangutans. You can also make a lot more commodities out of them, as Alan’s chart shows. They’re a useful thing even if you don’t eat them.

If truth is beauty and beauty is truth, then Doosh is doubly ugly and lying.

Stacy’s guys sound much better. If she’s got any “factory seconds” available, I’d be interested. 😉

@Dave: I bet he doesn’t go full Skoptsy, but “if thy hand offends thee, cut it off”, right?

Last edited 19 days ago by GSS ex-noob
Fred B-C
18 days ago

I love how all of these conspiracy approaches to the right-wing always talk about an “agenda” pushed by dozens of different authorities and somehow never talks about the right-wing loci of power even though they are transparently visible.

TyrantBitchGoddessStacey
TyrantBitchGoddessStacey
18 days ago

@GSS ex-noob

Unfortunately even the factory seconds are few and far between. Do you have a height requirement? I do see some sometimes that are pretty good physically in every other way than height but not tall enough to serve me. But they wouldn’t be pre-trained (although that would only matter if that mattered to you). I have my assistant train new guys anyway now. And that’s just when I have one which isn’t as often as I like because ones who meet even the physical standards are hard to find. That rules out a lot so it’s usually the first cut. So I spend a lot of time just looking at bodies first before I even get to the next cut which has to do with attitude and psyche and weeds out most of what few I do have. So my stable of regularly-harnessed guys is now sadly down to just three. 🙁

1 2 3 6
147
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x