alpha males are these guys 12 years old? creepy domestic violence douchebaggery entitled babies evil sexy ladies evil women hundreds of upvotes mansplaining men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny oppressed men post contains jokes post contains sarcasm PUA reactionary bullshit red pill reddit

"If women didn't have vaginas, they would be hunted for sport," and other brilliant insights from "Red Pill" Redditors

helmut-lang-bag

The We Hunted the Mammoth Pledge Drive continues! If you haven’t already, please consider sending some bucks my way. (And don’t worry that the PayPal page says Man Boobz.) Thanks!

After a day spent going through hundreds of pages of violent misogyny posted in that notorious 4channer IRC chat log, I thought I’d cleanse my palate by taking another peek into Reddit’s favorite gathering hole for Red Pill Redditors.  The Red Pill subreddit, after all, is all about self-improvement, and helping men navigate the sexual marketplace in “a culture increasingly lacking a positive identity for men.”

So let’s see what sort of self-improvement tips I can find there today! Here’s one!

sumdumguy-throwaway 6 points 17 hours ago   If women didn't have vaginas, they would be hunted for sport.      permalink     save     report     give gold  [–]2vengefully_yours 11 points 14 hours ago   Not much of a challenge really, they are slow, relatively incompetent, weak as shit, and have nearly zero spatial ability. It would be like hunting a video game journalist.

Oh, dear. We’re off to a really bad start here. I mean, some people might consider these comments to be just an eensy-weensy bit, you know, sexist.

But these are just a couple of comments. Let’s back up a moment to look at the post these comments were responding to. Here it is, a (presumably) very thoughtful treatise on the expectations men and women have going into relationships, by a fellow with the unusual name Gay Lube-Oil. (Presumably his parents, Mr. and Mrs. Lube-Oil, named him after “new journalism” legend Gay Talese.) It’s got literally hundreds of upvotes, so it must be pretty good.

So let’s take a look at the younger Mr. Lube-Oil’s thoughts on this fascinating topic.

What you’re going to find is that western and western influenced women expect a lot more from men than they’re willing to give in return. Women shouldn’t be judged for their bodies but that fat dude is a creep. I needed time to find myself but men without a good income are losers. My husband needs to be there for me, but if I sense any emotional weakness ill be gone faster than Jose Canseco during a piss test.

Huh. I see no citations for any of this, but I guess I’ll take his word for it.

Why are all women like this?

Ah, a variation on Freud’s famous question: “women — what’s their fucking problem?”

Because all her life, the only thing that was expected of her was for her to bring her vagina. It got her into parties and clubs. It got her drugs. It might have even helped her get a job that she was less qualified for. The corporate media taught her that as a vagina operator, men owed her tons of free shit. The movies and shows that she defines herself by depict women as passive objects to be showered in male affection. Diamonds are a girls best friend (because women are incapable of real friendship).

Huh. I thought maybe I’d ask my best friend about this, but as it turns out she’s a woman, and therefore not my best friend at all.

Its foolish to expect any equality in a relationship because society conditions women to be selfish assholes. When a women says that she will be there for her boyfriend. She means in the literal physical sense. Depressed men are unattractive and women have no interest being anywhere near them. Ultimately, most women only bring to relationships what they bring to the club: vagina.

This is kind of a double whammy because, as we’ve been told again and again from the fellows I write about on this blog, vaginas are dirty and slimy and smell very, very bad.

There are two ways to respond to this Red Pill truth. You can use women for their vaginas and nothing else. Or you can teach her to cook, workout and whatever else you expect out of a LTR. In the end all you get by default is vagina, unless she stops being attracted to you. If that’s the case she has a headache.

It’s like that old joke:  “Boy, the vaginas at this place are really stinky. And such small portions!”

(Thanks, Blue Pill Subreddit, for pointing me to these wondrous bits of Red Pill Wisdom.)

Emmy Rae
Emmy Rae

@cavayo Maybe the friendzone is actually when women fool you into thinking they are capable of friendship.

Lea
Lea

Kitteh,
I imagine her more as Robert Duvall’s character in godfather. =]

Lea
Lea

Hmmm…her older sister has threatened to put dog poop in my shoes if I piss her off. It isn’t quite a horse’s head, but it’s close enough for me. It’s still an offer I cannot refuse.

It’s an ongoing joke. I threaten to do something embarrassing in front of her friends. She threatens to fill my shoes with dooky. Good times, good times.

thehappyfangirl

Paying kids not to terrorize you is like paying the mafia “protection” money.

“This is a really nice waiting room. It’d be a real shame if something were to happen to it.”

gilshalos

The one time I went ring-shopping with a guy, I was much more interested in ceylon sapphires than diamonds. They are a really gorgeous stone.
If I was ever in a serious relationship again, though, I think I’d like an engagement book, or video game, rather than a ring. Or a handmade engagement bookcase!
Of course, those things wouldn’t label me as belonging to someone..which is really all that the ring does.

Lea
Lea

The tradition of diamonds for engagement isn’t actually that old and I’ve heard it was actually started by De beers. (Not sure if that’s true) I’ve been trying to start the tradition of an engagement pet adoption. I’m hopeful that it will catch on.

gilshalos

I know (OK, I’ve been told), that the diamond traders made up the legend about opals being unlucky, so it sounds likely.

sparky
sparky

Buttercup Q. Skullpants:

The other day my littles wanted ice cream sandwiches before dinner. I got the box out of the freezer, then assumed a woeful expression and told them the batteries had run out.

Ooh, that’s a good one! May I use it?

I usually go with, “Sorry, we’re all out of candy, honey. Guess you’ll just have to eat your peas.”

autosoma

My wife has just undergone constructive dismissal from her IT management job, because she a highly skilled competent woman in a male misogynistic industry. When she asked me why they behave like that, I replied, “they like the idea of tits, but they hate it when the tits start talking”. Sorry if that sounds crude, but just like these specimens your talking about regarding Zoe Quinn they are the same kind of crude bits of filth. Please keep up the good work showing this scum for the filth they are.

Robert
Robert

Sounds like these guys want a mommy when they’re hungry and a sexbot when they’re horny, without having to do anything to merit feeding or sexing. Because they deserve to get what they want, when they want it. Life must be so frustrating for them.

Reminds me of a play I saw years ago, set in the mid 20th century American South. A young white man from a ‘good’ family has become engaged to a young white woman of his own class. She has let him know that he will have to break it off with the young Black woman he has been in a clandestine relationship with, and he is having a hard time with this. When explaining things to his Black girlfriend, and lamenting his misfortune, she says, gently but firmly, “I think it’s just terrible that you can’t have everything you want.” Ouch.

strivingally

These guys think the only value women have is as warm, moist receptacles for their cocks…

… and they think WOMEN are the problem?!

I can’t even. (apologies if this is just a reiteration of earlier comments, but I just can’t grok the perspective of someone who sees nothing wrong with relegating ~50% of the world to the role of Walking Fleshlight)

And whoever said that these assholes see a woman saying no as the start of a negotiation, rather than the end of one, that sounds absolutely spot on.

GrumpyOldNurse
GrumpyOldNurse

@ kittehserf – surprisingly, it never came up. I got a lot of bemused looks from adults, some whining from other kids (Mommy is it true kind of stuff), one granny gave me stink eye one time but no one bought their children candy after hearing me (quietly) tell mine that whopper.

@ Buttercup – brilliant! But now, I want ice cream batteries…

@ Flying Mouse – your son’s logic is perfect. I also want that which is blue.

To everyone who was staying on topic, absolutely! These kind of guys are just spoiled man babies. I am very glad that I do not have to change those diapers!

blahlistic (@blahlistic)

My LDR guy told me something…And it’s so simple that it may strike y’all as too simple?

He said we are in relationships to build each other up.
Or to put it in a more complex way:
Our job is to love, care for, and support our partner(s) in their freely-chosen endeavors. Their job is to love, care for, and support us.

I was just thinking that maybe these redpill guys don’t see a relationship as a whole that’s greater than the sum of its’ parts.
They see it as a contest.
…A zero-sum game. Yeah.
Somebody in the relationship has to lose in order for them to win.
Do y’all think I’m right on this?

If that’s what they think, that’s really freaky…
Maybe not, there’s too much blood in my caffeine stream.
*lurches toward liquid caffeine source, groaning*

GrumpyOldNurse
GrumpyOldNurse

You might be on to something, there, blahlistic. Except, I don’t think that they consider that someone has to lose in order for them to win because they don’t see women as quite as human as men. Feeeeemales are only there to meet their needs and feminists are problematic because they admit to having needs of their own and asking that their partners meet those needs.

AbsintheDexterous
AbsintheDexterous

re: engagement rings…say it with bacon:

blahlistic – I almost think that they think EVERYTHING is a zero sum game. Not just romantic relationships, but ALL relationships – employee/employer, family, business, etc. If women have rights, then men lose theirs.

marinerachel
marinerachel

That’s…. so beautifil. /me wipes tear

kittehserf - MOD

He said we are in relationships to build each other up.
Or to put it in a more complex way:

blahlistic, that is beautiful. Your LDR guy is so right. That’s just how I see it for Mr K and me.

blahlistic (@blahlistic)

LDR guy has a soul like a mountain. It just keeps going as far as the eye can see.

mildlymagnificent

Somebody in the relationship has to lose in order for them to win.
Do y’all think I’m right on this?

Absolutely.

If you take it to its “logical” extreme, you finish up where my first husband landed himself. In his view, it was a win for him if anyone he knew of lost out on anything anywhere. The idea of other people losing was at least as important, if not more important, than him actually having, getting or ‘winning’ anything. If someone lost out on something he didn’t have and had never wanted, that was A Good Thing regardless. He wasn’t like this all the time, but he certainly was all that when he was in that mood.

That’s where having a ‘status’ based view of the world can take you if you let it.

Olive O'Sudden
Olive O'Sudden

“If women didn’t have vaginas, they would be hunted for sport”
What’s so striking is that it’s a perfect inversion of the truth: Women have vaginas, and that’s why they are so often hunted for sport.

Yubel
Yubel

Why can’t I get rid of the feeling that somehow, they kinda envy women for having a vagina or something?
Also, I never understood why they would want to get to fuck vaginas so much when they at the same time absolutely hate it and say vaginas are smelly and gross. Because if they really think so, they should swallow their stupid “red pill” and leave women the fuck alone forever, preferably by becoming celibate or fucking other guys.

1 4 5 6