bad history bad science evil sexy ladies incels irony alert men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny

Women’s “stinking pheromones” are preventing boys from going to Jupiter to get more stupider

By David Futrelle

Today’s incel rant (that’s actually from April of last year) is on the subject of women (naturally) and how they are destroying our species by making men horny with their stinky pheromones. Also, women have apparently ruined the space program, just ruined it, so we’ll never get to live on Jupiter — thus depriving boys of their god-given right to get more stupider.

[Blackpill] Females will be the death of our species. They are like a biological quicksand.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS
here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
JoinedNov 8, 2017
Messages13,827
Apr 1, 2018
#1
There are over 7.5 billion people on this planet. Why is mating still the hottest topic of the 21st century?

Because women have been evolving for millions of years to take advantage of the outdated male need to reproduce on a physical, emotional, chemical, and psychological level. Women keep men trapped in a primal and archaic mindset. Men have this horrifyingly strong need to pass on their genetic code, and women have a strong need to be taken care of. We clearly got the short end of the stick here.

Most women think it's pathetic how regularly a man needs to ejaculate, while they are able to dry up their sexual urges on command for decades at a time.
They realize that most men will orbit, defend, and provide for them; even without actually receiving sex. Most men are perfectly happy dying for just the possibility of intercourse. If women weren't holding men back on a biological leash, humanity would be so far ahead.

We'd have cured some things. We'd have ironed out most societal and environmental problems. There would definitely be a better space program. We'd have already landed humans on Mars, Europa, maybe even Jupiter. Without women wafting their stinking pheromones at men all the time causing us to fight over them, men could figure out how to live on a fucking gaseous planet. Men have traditionally been the only ones to bridge the gap between the present and the future. Women only want to bridge the gap between the past and the present. I sometimes dream of incels, normies, chads, orbiters, and providers abandoning women and banding together to explore the universe.

Then I wake up to this fucking nightmare again.

I’m a little hesitant to challenge someone whose opinion is so thoughtful and totally scientific, but I’m pretty sure that women can’t shut down their sexual desire for decades on a whim any more than men can. Though reading this rant, I suspect, might shut things down in that area for a half-hour or so.

Send tips to dfutrelle at gmail dot com.

Snowberry
Snowberry

(…Continued from yesterday)

The gravity thing is far from the only unanswered question, it’s just the most pertinent one for the near future. How all those various questions get answered, and in some cases when they get answered, will determine whether the distant future looks a lot like classic sci-fi, “hard” sci-fi, something difficult to imagine, or some mix of those.

The one thing people don’t seem to talk much about is Mercury. If humans can handle Martian gravity, they can also handle Mercurian gravity. (Mercury is smaller but denser; their gravities are virtually identical.) Granted, that would be a considerable challenge, but not nearly as bad as trying to create a surface habitat on an unterraformed Venus or an atmospheric habitat on Neptune. (Or, for the ultimate engineering nightmare, a surface habitat on Neptune, assuming it does have a liquid surface.) But there are apparently regions with stable underground temperatures within human tolerance levels, so subterranean cities is a possible option, at least.

One idea which I thought up just now and find darkly amusing to contemplate: Plans to terraform Venus get underway, only for some of the sky-dwellers to attempt to block it, claiming indigenous rights or some equivalent.

Naglfar
Naglfar

@Snowberry

I’d read a book about that. Write it before someone steals the idea. I don’t have time to write a novel right now, so I won’t run with it.

Gaebolga
Gaebolga

@ both Cat Mara and Fabe, though for different reasons:

Lol

ColeYote
ColeYote

We’d have already landed humans on Mars, Europa, maybe even Jupiter

OH, YEAH, LAND A MAN ON JUPITER, WHY DON’T WE PUT A MAN ON THE FUCKING SUN WHILE WE’RE AT IT?!

Here’s a video explaining why that is an idiostuperiffic idea.

Kevin
Kevin

I have less – than fond memories of shelf stacking in a supermarket in town in the 198)’s, real pain in the neck when the pricing gun jammed and had to be cleared, as we worked to quota.

While I don’t like political violence, I’ve just been reminded of the way, 35 years ago today, the security operation after the Provisional IRA blew up the Grand Hotel affected my journeys to and from work. The hotel was in the the vicinity of the shopping centre where I worked.

Cyborgette
Cyborgette

@Yutolia

Belated thank you re: The Future of Another Timeline. I just started reading it and it’s very intense, but I didn’t expect anything that level of triggery, and… Yeah, thanks. I’m glad to have that advance warning.

Hambeast
Hambeast

Rhuu- I worked in receiving and stocking for a time and loved it. (Sorry you had to work to quota, Kevin.) It was hard work, but I enjoyed it until my shoulder froze and I had to quit the job for a while to get physical therapy. When I went back, I got stuck cashiering.

Which reminds me of another part of retail wage slavery that sucks: It’s very hard to develop much camaraderie with coworkers in retail; we’re supposed to interact with customers (oops, excuse me! Guests!) and not each other. When I worked receiving, the store was closed (mostly, we worked from 4 am to noon) and we could converse while we worked.

If anyone works retail (or even if you don’t) and wants a bit of commiseration and humor, I recommend Retail Hell Underground https://www.retailhellunderground.com/ I’ve even posted a couple of times myself.

Hambeast
Hambeast

My comment from before isn’t showing up yet and I forgot:

While online ordering was a thing where I worked (a US craft chain that shall go un-named), store pickup didn’t seem to work that well. I don’t know the ins and outs because we had a dedicated customer service desk that handled that, thank Ragnar!

Owen
Owen

Landing on the sun? Easy, just go at night when it’s dark and cooler.

ObSidJag
ObSidJag

Re the “man on the moon” business: a friend once gave me a refrigerator magnet that read “if we can send 1 man to the moon, why can’t we send them all?”

Yeah, I was a lot angrier then.

%d bloggers like this: