a new woman to hate alt-right antifeminism creepy empathy deficit entitled babies literal nazis matt forney men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny rape rape culture

Matt Forney hates vigilante justice so much he’s trying to dox a rape victim

Matt Forney: Literally a giant baby
Matt Forney: Literally a giant baby

Hey, remember Matt Forney, the baby-headed white supremacist woman-hater? I wonder what he’s been up to.

Oh, that’s what he’s up to. Trying to dox a rape victim whose assailant was just released from jail after serving half of his ludicrously lenient six-month sentence.

Of course, Forney doesn’t think Brock Turner is a rapist. Oh, he has no doubt that Turner penetrated “Doe” with his fingers while she was passed out behind a dumpster. It’s just that Forney doesn’t think this counts as rape, or sexual assault, or indeed anything more than an act of rudeness.

And even though he doesn’t consider what Turner did to be a crime, he blames leftists for it. Because of the sexual revolution, or something.

It’s a strange argument, to say the least, because most leftists and feminists I’ve ever met would have no trouble condemning Brock Turner and others of his ilk on moral grounds. You don’t have to believe that sex is “sacred,” whatever that means, to recognize that penetrating an unconscious woman (or an unconscious man, for that matter) is a repugnant and immoral act. It’s also, of course, rape.

Forney’s excuse for his attempts to dox the victim? He’s angry that “a gun-toting mob” showed up outside of Turner’s house.

Guess what, Matt? Most leftists and feminists I know aren’t exactly happy about this turn of events either. Because we have a well-founded distrust (to put it mildly) of vigilante mobs as a force for justice. We prefer things like this.

Forney, by calling for Doe’s doxing, has made clear that he’s not opposed to vigilante “justice.” He would simply prefer it directed not at Turner but at his victim.

Despite all of the attention he’s focused on the Brock Turner case, Forney still has time to offer his opinions on other important matters of the day.

Such a charming fellow!

Scildfreja Unnýðnes
Scildfreja Unnýðnes

@kupo, Alan, it’s a very tough question. I do think that the Spartacus Strategy is worth a try – the only problem I can see is that it’s going to signal-boost his attempts, and it might get people who otherwise wouldn’t care to contribute information, just to stick it to them pesky SJWs. Otherwise, increasing noise on his twitter feed is probably a good thing to do overall.

Johanna "Actually Godzilla" Roberts
Johanna "Actually Godzilla" Roberts

Well that was vile and lower than snake’s balls. Ahh, Forney. Please, please go change. Maybe you’ll be a better person come morning but I’m not holding my breath.

kupo
kupo

@Alan
That $64k reference sounded familiar so I looked it up and learned some fascinating bits of info about 1950s quiz show scandals, so thanks for making my afternoon break interesting. 🙂

Alan Robertshaw

@ kupo

Glad to be of service 🙂

There’s a great film about the quiz show scandals called, well, ‘Quiz Show’. Definitely worth a watch.

(I was asked once if I’d be interested in being a regular on a quiz show over here. I enquired as to whether they would provide me with the answers. They said no. Boo. Probably just as well I didn’t go for it. They’d have lost a lot of money to the contestants and even to this day I don’t understand the rules)

Makroth - Agent of the Great Degeneracy
Makroth - Agent of the Great Degeneracy

@Alan Robertshaw

Maybe a public declaration of support. Saying: ”I stand with Emily Doe.”
Hashtag it too.

And report all threats against her to authorities.

Alan Robertshaw

@ makroth

I’m just wondering now about Scildfreja’s point about signal boost and inadvertently creating more trouble for the victim.

I like the idea of bombarding the authorities though. Funnily enough just working on something like that for an animal abuse case.

Ooglyboggles
Ooglyboggles

@Makroth
Seconding this. I find this approach to be the most effective when Twitter won’t self moderate. When things get inevitably worse, then maybe as a preventative measure add these sites in the tweets as well:

Speak Up & Stay Safe(r)
Crash Override
DIY Feminist Cybersecurity
Without My Consent
9 Ways to Dodge Trolls

To help show that she has options and support.

Troubelle
Troubelle

That’s the $64k question. The only solutions I can think of would certainly cross a line here. I see potential in your “I’m Spartacus!” model though. Plenty of bright people around here, any other suggestions?

I suppose giving them a nonsense lead could be possible, but they’d figure it out eventually.
If one was feeling particularly cruel, one could put out the address of someone else on Forney’s level of terribleness, which would lead to a conceptually amusing situation, but one that’s unlikely to end well at all.

msexceptiontotherule
msexceptiontotherule

Turner had to be chased down because he RAN when those two Swedish men came along and noticed he was on top of an unconscious young woman! He knew what he was doing was wrong. At this point Forney is whinging about a case that has already gone to trial and the jury found Turner guilty! Hell he’s already out of jail from his ridiculously insufficient sentence!

I wonder how Forney would feel if he were to wake up in the hospital and be informed that he’d been sexually assaulted by digital penetration of his rear end in an alley behind a dumpster while he was unconscious thanks to alcohol consumption the night before at a party. I’d like to think that if anyone were to pass by and see someone doing that to Forney they’d stop and say “Hey, that guy’s passed out what the hell are you doing!?”, if the ‘perp’ then ran off I’d also hope they’d chase him down and hold him until authorities arrived.

Unless they know who Forney is and the kind of bullshit he spews. That might lessen the chance of anyone being arsed to intervene.

Sarah
Sarah

I have no doubt he’d rape and abuse himself (or has already) if he thought he had a chance of getting away with it.

He once wrote a blog post that was a literal “how-to” guide to rape. He called it “satire.” That was how I first heard of him. Unfortunately as far as I know no one archived it before he deleted it. I would have done it myself had I known how at the time.

Vanir85
Vanir85

Sorry if this has already been posted. But for those who haven’t seen it yet… here is Mother Jones covering the alt-right “press conference”.

the Alt-Right…
my God…
it’s full of IDIOTS!!!

Heather
Heather

Matt Forney Pisses his pants! So good.

rogue angel
rogue angel

@ Makroth and Ooglyboggles: Good ideas.
@ Alan and Scildfreja: Good point, however. How to do something constructive without further jeopardizing Ms. Doe or making Forney more popular…
Unfortunately, my own ideas would: a) qualify as vigilante justice, and b) be blatantly illegal. (“Where do you want me to shove that cactus, again? Up his what?”) Supporting her on Twitter (and reporting any threats she may get) may be the best option in this case.

Fruitloopsie
Fruitloopsie

I know I been posting stuff that has nothing to do with what we are talking about but I just want to share as many stories as possible.

Tessa
Tessa

But leftists and feminists can’t condemn #BrockTurner on moral grounds, because “don’t judge others” and “it doesn’t affect you”!

Is… is this assbutt honestly comparing raping an unconscious person with homosexuality, polyamory, or any other consensual act between 2 or more people?

Kat
Kat

@Scildfreja

Get that banner off your wall, Forney. The women who lived under it would tear your spleen out and feed it to the ravens for what you’re saying.

What’s that banner all about?

Whatever it means, I’m sure that Matt is congratulating himself on his cleverness.

MissEB47 (Resident Rainbow Lorikeet and Beak Typist)
MissEB47 (Resident Rainbow Lorikeet and Beak Typist)

Matt Forney is such a disgusting, vile piece of shit. May his coffee be always cold, may his milk go off days before its expiring date, may his steak either be overcooked or too rare, may the the yokes of his eggs benedict be dry instead of runny, may everything he eats gives him gas, may every woman he tries to pick up pours beer on his head, may he always gets stuck behind someone walking slowly because they are texting and may there always be lots of tattooed women around to make his boner sad. Man, I HATE that vile arsehole! I really hope his doxxing attempt does not work. That poor woman has been through enough. 🙁

Arctic Ape
Arctic Ape

I wrote

I’m not too familiar with Forney but he seems like another Roosh, an aging PUA guru washout transforming into a wannabe patriarch.

He seems to be tut-tutting Turner and the victim for attempted promiscuity, an ancient sin commonly disregarded by modern SJWs. Imagine we lived in a historical utopia where young people were taught to save themselves til marriage, then maybe Turner hadn’t tried being lewd with some random girl. Of course, and more importantly, the girl wouldn’t have been there either.

Yeah, I tried to be snarky and present these as Forney’s views, not my own. That was way too late on my time zone and then I went to sleep without waiting for responses. Sorry.

I do recall David covering Forney before but I didn’t pay much attention so I really shouldn’t try to analyze Forney’s misogyny.

Also, it’s heartwarming that people consider me a regular despite my highly sporadic commenting. I appreciate it.

Jarnsaxa
Jarnsaxa

Nobody should dox anybody. Things are bad enough without everybody doxing everybody else.

This guy is incredibly scummy, but that doesn’t mean we have to be.

Nikki the Bluth Wannabe
Nikki the Bluth Wannabe

Seconding Alan on the quality of Quiz Show.

Scildfreja Unnýðnes
Scildfreja Unnýðnes

@Kat,

That is the Raven Banner; it’s an emblem of various nordic pagans. It’s been popping up again and again in historical artifacts in Scandinavia and the British Isles since the 800’s, and while it’s not a flag it’s a very central emblem of those beliefs. The raven represents Huginn and Muninn, the messenger-ravens of Odin. It *also* represents the Valkyries, who could shape-shift into ravens and did so to observe battles. They were powerful spirits, largely positive, though they certainly represented the justice of the gods being visited upon the wicked.

It’s not a “flag of the Vikings”, but there have been a number of powerful rulers who have used it. One of the most well known is Ragnar Lothbrok. However, he’s far from the only one – the symbol has been minted into coins and embossed into ship hardware, and even shows up on the Bayeux Tapestry on some spear hafts.

I’m not Danish, Swedish or Norwegian, but if you go back far enough into my Anglo-Saxon history, there’s where my deepest roots are. It boils my blood to think that a heel like Forney’s sitting under that banner, and I can only hope that Huginn and Muninn are watching, and returning to whisper into Odin’s ear.

Scildfreja Unnýðnes
Scildfreja Unnýðnes

Arctic ape, I apologize! It sounded off-timbre for your sorts of comments, so I’m glad I was wrong!

OoglyBoggles
OoglyBoggles

@David
So for now should we wait and observe after a Twitter report? Because since we aren’t moderators of Twitter nor the police, I don’t know of any preventative measures until after the harassment happens.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

@Scildfreja

Am I over-reading? Too many trolls lately, my radar is uncalibrated.

See ?

Re : the Raven banner. I’m sick of these guys using nordic and/or pagan symbols like they constantly do. At this point I’m just hoping there is an afterlife – it probably involves Odin slapping them repeatedly while yelling “#notyourgodsdamnshield”. Yes, Andrew Anglin, that also goes for you. Especially you.

Re : what to do. I think right now the best thing to do is report, report, report and hope that Twitter does something for once. Probably the only way to avoid boosting the signal. Then again I don’t even have a Twitter account so I probably shouldn’t be preaching right now.

%d bloggers like this: