a new woman to hate alt-right antifeminism creepy empathy deficit entitled babies literal nazis matt forney men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny rape rape culture

Matt Forney hates vigilante justice so much he’s trying to dox a rape victim

Matt Forney: Literally a giant baby
Matt Forney: Literally a giant baby

Hey, remember Matt Forney, the baby-headed white supremacist woman-hater? I wonder what he’s been up to.

Oh, that’s what he’s up to. Trying to dox a rape victim whose assailant was just released from jail after serving half of his ludicrously lenient six-month sentence.

Of course, Forney doesn’t think Brock Turner is a rapist. Oh, he has no doubt that Turner penetrated “Doe” with his fingers while she was passed out behind a dumpster. It’s just that Forney doesn’t think this counts as rape, or sexual assault, or indeed anything more than an act of rudeness.

And even though he doesn’t consider what Turner did to be a crime, he blames leftists for it. Because of the sexual revolution, or something.

It’s a strange argument, to say the least, because most leftists and feminists I’ve ever met would have no trouble condemning Brock Turner and others of his ilk on moral grounds. You don’t have to believe that sex is “sacred,” whatever that means, to recognize that penetrating an unconscious woman (or an unconscious man, for that matter) is a repugnant and immoral act. It’s also, of course, rape.

Forney’s excuse for his attempts to dox the victim? He’s angry that “a gun-toting mob” showed up outside of Turner’s house.

Guess what, Matt? Most leftists and feminists I know aren’t exactly happy about this turn of events either. Because we have a well-founded distrust (to put it mildly) of vigilante mobs as a force for justice. We prefer things like this.

Forney, by calling for Doe’s doxing, has made clear that he’s not opposed to vigilante “justice.” He would simply prefer it directed not at Turner but at his victim.

Despite all of the attention he’s focused on the Brock Turner case, Forney still has time to offer his opinions on other important matters of the day.

Such a charming fellow!

Bodycrimes
Bodycrimes

Matt Forney thinks sex is sacred? Matt Forney? The same guy who boasted publicly about urinating on his Filipino girlfriend? The one who he claimed actually loved him?

A strange definition of sacred!

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

Fingie has reported the caviar splattered egg.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

@Bodycrimes

The same guy who boasted publicly about urinating on his Filipino girlfriend?

Wait, was that in the context of a kink or was he just being an asshole ?

The one who he claimed actually loved him?

Ah, well then. I find that so hard to believe that I’ma call bullshit on his girlfriend’s very existence.

joekster- betas bearded, sheeple shamed, dragons derailed. Reasonable rates.
joekster- betas bearded, sheeple shamed, dragons derailed. Reasonable rates.

@schildfreja: so, I’m assuming the flag on Forney’s wall isn’t for a sports team, which is what I thought it was. Where does it come from?

Matt Forney’s a joke. Unfortunately, if he does manage to dox this poor woman, he’s going to really hurt her. Is there any action the FBI can take to protect her?

Re. Matt Forney’s ‘argument’: does he even realize that in his imagined ‘good ol’ days’ PUA’s such as Matt Forney would also be ostracized as adulterors? I mean, that happened too…

Podkayne Lives
Podkayne Lives

‘In a society where sex was still regarded as sacred’. I wish he’d give a location or date, because I suspect that whenever he’s thinking of, they probably had rape there too.

Or does he mean that the young men passing by wouldn’t have helped her, or that she wouldn’t have dared take it to court?

It is interesting that his anger is not directed toward the guys who stopped and captured Turner. It’s as though they don’t exist. Perhaps because their shock, coming from male eyewitnesses, severely undermines the idea that this was all a big nothing.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

Nah the male eyewitnesses don’t count because MISANDRY !

Tabby Lavalamp
Tabby Lavalamp

When even awful people like Ian Miles Cheong are disagreeing with you, you might have gone too far.

Arctic Ape
Arctic Ape

I’m not too familiar with Forney but he seems like another Roosh, an aging PUA guru washout transforming into a wannabe patriarch.

He seems to be tut-tutting Turner and the victim for attempted promiscuity, an ancient sin commonly disregarded by modern SJWs. Imagine we lived in a historical utopia where young people were taught to save themselves til marriage, then maybe Turner hadn’t tried being lewd with some random girl. Of course, and more importantly, the girl wouldn’t have been there either.

Podkayne Lives
Podkayne Lives

Of course, that’s the tack that Turner has been going with all along: a culture of the demon drink and sexual promiscuity was his downfall. He now apparently wants to take this show on the road: he’s trying to get invited to campuses to talk about how alcohol and promiscuity is super bad, and can lead to the ruin of young men’s lives.

Scildfreja Unnýðnes
Scildfreja Unnýðnes

Not familiar with Forney? gosh, you must not read the blog here too often? There’s a pretty deep well of putrescence on that one.

I’m tryin’ to parse if you’re being serious about the “ancient sin commonly disregarded by modern SJWs” there. Am I over-reading? Too many trolls lately, my radar is uncalibrated.

Anyways, if you are serious about that, well.

a) the historical utopia of “saving till marriage” is a fairy tale which has never existed and can never exist; humans don’t work that way. Purity standards are just a way to shame and terrorize women. In traditional societies, men who violate purity standards are “tut-tutted”, women who violate purity standards are ostracized or stoned.

b) The idea of purity standards isn’t disregarded by people who are interested in social justice, it is actively opposed. Because the concept of purity standards does nothing but harm people, shame women into silence about rape, and encourage amoral men to rape. Comprehensive sex education is what’s needed, not “ancient sins”.

If you’re in agreement, hooray! And I’m sorry if I misread you. If you aren’t in agreement, welp, I’m sorry I was so concise. Feel free to point out where I’m wrong!

kupo
kupo

I seem to recall a commenter by the name of Arctic Ape in the past, but remember them as a regular, not a troll. I want to believe that was satire, but it doesn’t read that way. Please do clarify, Arctic Ape.

paul tidwell
paul tidwell

I tried rather naively to wane into their neck of the woods to correct them about Matt Forney’s inaccurate bullshit about Wolf-PAC and their efforts to get money out of politics and talk about all the time I’d literally spent down at the State legislature down in Salem WITH the Wolf-PAC and maybe even send photo’s but then I immediately realized who Matt Forney was a Few Seconds too late and gave up because the MRA and MGTOW aren’t worth my bloody time.

paul tidwell
paul tidwell
JoeB
JoeB

Come on twitter, be better, should have a report option for “y’all already banned this asshole”.

Scildfreja Unnýðnes
Scildfreja Unnýðnes

I contribute to Wolf PAC too! I’m not even American! It’s a great cause and should be supported.

AsAboveSoBelow
AsAboveSoBelow

I reported the tweets with which Forney calls for the survivor to be doxxed. Now we wait…and wait…and wait.

latsot
latsot

Remember that one kid at school? Not one of the bullies, the one who sucked up to the bullies in order to avoid getting bullied themself? The one who day after day came up with the most horrible torments for other people in order to deflect attention away from themself?

Hello, Matt.

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

I’m not familiar with Forney either and I’ve been here a year. I think I remember he being mentioned here or there, but I’m shit at names, especially when they aren’t mentioned often, so, yeah. Roosh is much more prominent here than Forney, I do believe, so he’s easier to remember.

Scildfreja Unnýðnes
Scildfreja Unnýðnes

Yeah, I recall Arctic Ape as well from before, and I seem to recall them being one of us!

(one of us, one of us)

so I’m betting I’m just misreading things. If so, mea culpa!

Alan Robertshaw

@ David Futrelle

If this breaches the rules please delete and accept my apologies.

I can understand the distaste at vigilante justice, especially when it’s not about the victim but just posturing or even enjoying a pile on. On balance it’s probably better that we live in a system with the rule of law.

However, the law is inevitably an imperfect tool. Sometimes it can’t provide a remedy for victims. As a society we accept that on a grim utilitarian calculus. Some people have to be sacrificed to protect public order. That’s a pretty bad situation for any particular sacrifice though and I for one don’t blame them for trying to protect themselves, or anyone else who acts out of genuine concern for the victim.

In this instance Forney is causing actual serious harm to the poor woman at this very instant. This is bound to get back to her. I’m sure I don’t need to splain to people here that psychological harm is as real as physical harm. Forney is quite literally torturing her even as we’re discussing this. And even whilst he’s doing this he’s taking real steps to make the torture worse and put the woman in risk of serious physical harm too.

Now if you were walking down the street and you saw someone torturing a person and simultaneously broadcasting for as many people who fancied it to join in, would you start considering legal proceedings that, even if they were effective (which is by no means certain), would take weeks or months to complete?

Or would you recognise there was an ongoing escalating assault and take whatever steps might be necessary to stop that immediately and argue the legality of those actions later?

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

That’s definitely not the regular Arctic Ape.

Ooglyboggles
Ooglyboggles

Seriously Wolf PAC is all about removing money in politics and end the pseudo-plutocracy, they’re a good group.

Also some good news related to them. Donor names cannot be kept secret. Thank you federal judge Sidney Stein.

kupo
kupo

@Alan
In this situation, what can we do that’s the equivalent of rushing in and physically putting ourselves between the abuser and his victim? I’m asking seriously.

Perhaps a campaign on twitter where everyone “outs” themselves as Turner’s victim? Might be effective ad a statement but it wouldn’t stop hackers from getting her info.

ScarlettAthena
ScarlettAthena

I find it obnoxious that someone says “leftists and feminists” can’t judge this on moral grounds because “don’t judge” and “it doesn’t effect you”. He elides different issues, and I think this reference contains a part of the “sex as sacred” part.

I might be wrong, but I think what he wants to say is that the west is degenerate because we “tolerate” “deviant” sexualities (that gay marriage is a thing, that we are accepting of trans*, that women can have a choice of sexual partner and marriage is not required, possibly that no one bats an eye at different ethnicities marrying and/or dating). We have come to an understanding that these practices are not harmful, that there is no rational basis to outlaw aspects of sexuality, etc.

This stands in sharp contrast to acts of aggression like rape where someone is able to inflict damage on others. There is clear damage, as in someone must go to a hospital or someone is traumatized.

I think he wants to say that people who “tolerate” “deviant” sexualities (which don’t impact anyone) cannot condemn violence. And this is stupid and it is an attempt to shift away from the topic, muddy the discussion or be a jerk. That is, if he understands there is a difference.

Alan Robertshaw

@ kupo

That’s the $64k question. The only solutions I can think of would certainly cross a line here. I see potential in your “I’m Spartacus!” model though. Plenty of bright people around here, any other suggestions?

%d bloggers like this: