bad science cuck femoids incel men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny reddit ridiculous baby men roasties

Today’s Incel Insight: “Attractive men are the WOMEN of the male gender” because they have it so easy

Young woman oppressing ugly men by thinking a thing about a dude on TV

The Spring 2018 WHTM pledge drive is on! Please donate generously to make the incels mad! Thanks!

By David Futrelle

Help, help! The incels are being oppressed (again). Let us look into the Braincels subreddit to see exactly how:

Here’s the text for old people like me who don’t like squinting at screenshots:

Attractive men are the WOMEN of the male gender (self.Braincels)

submitted 1 day ago by Throwaway1337145317 Blackpill Diplomat

Ugly men are held to a higher standard and increased level of accountability. People are more callous towards them and don’t go out of their way to do them any favours. They go through life devoid of any social luxury, an ugly man must earn respect in every sphere. It will never be given without effort on his part. He must go to even greater lengths to secure a partner (it’s possible just unreasonably steep) while attractive men are basically handed it. Correspondingly people are instinctively kinder and more affable to good-looking men, merely for existing. They may [have?] it harder than women, but we exist in an entirely different dimension.

If you’re proud of being a man, you can wear this as a badge of honour. You are the true men, especially if the weight of the world hasn’t broken your back.

So here our incel friend has taken a nugget of truth and covered it in a big pile of bullshit. It’s true that in many ways conventionally attractive people have it easier. A piece in The Cut sums up some of the advantages hotties have:

Harvard economist Markus Mobius and Wesleyan University economist Tanya Rosenblat published the seminal paper “Why Beauty Matters” in 1994. They found that in three different samples of workers, more attractive people consistently earned 12 to 14 percent more than unattractive people — regardless of gender — with evidence that the “labor market sorts the best-looking people into occupations where their looks are productive.” To that end, a 2012 paper found that comely real estate brokers outperformed homely colleagues. More uncomfortably, first- and sixth-graders think attractive teachers are kinder and happier, and college students thought that attractive professors were clearer, more helpful, and of higher overall quality.

Hotties tend to be happier as well, but the reason for this happiness varies by gender. Hot dudes are happier because, as hot dudes, they tend to earn more; hot women are happier because, well, they’re hot.

And while being hot can help you get dates — yes, incels, it’s true — being intimidatingly hot can make it harder because your insanely good looks may, well, intimidate potential dates, according to an OK Cupid study.

The trouble comes when you take these truths and stick them in an incel’s brain they come out thinking that only men suffer from being ugly and that basically all women go through life on easy mode.

And of course virtually all incels are convinced all of their own problems stem from the alleged facts that they’re hideously ugly and that women only want Chads. (Never mind that most of the time I’ve seen incels post pics of themselves they look … basically average and that the Chad thing is as ridiculous as the name Chad.)

When a couple of non-incels challenged Mr. Throwaway1337145317, he quickly defeated them (in his mind at least) with a one-two punch of ass-facts and ass-logic.

Here’s the text:

alfons100 4 points 1 day ago

what

Throwaway1337145317 Blackpill Diplomat[S] 9 points 1 day ago

It’s a commonly accepted position that women are treated more leniently than men by society at large. I’m extrapolating that to include the different types of men that exist. Ugly men are treated even more harshly and with less tact than their attractive counterparts.

[–]saltpsychology -2 points 1 day ago

What do you think the implications of this are for ugly women?

[–]Throwaway1337145317 Blackpill Diplomat [S] 5 points 1 day ago

Slightly harsher treatment than their average-looking counterparts, but overall protected by the overarching “woman’s code”. The mere fact that women can complain and be listened to in earnest is such an amazing privilege. I can’t complain because this is a prison we men have built for ourselves. Hopefully we eventually get around to it’s demolition.

The notion that women who are considered ugly don’t really have it that bad is basically incel dogma. Here’s another incel mansplaining this “fact” to a self-described ugly incel … woman in a different Braincels thread:

And the text:

Toolman890 11 points 2 months ago

yes ugly and fat women not only get relationships far easier than average to ugly men, but they also reap the benefits of being a female in the relationship, unlike men. in fact it is so easy that now even the average woman is fat because they don’t have to stay in shape anymore. they get everything without effort so we now see a trend of so many young women looking out of shape to chubby to outright fat.

This is the sort of thing that incels talk about when they’re not yelling about “roasties” and “cucks” and  “femoid whores” or building little shrines to Elliot Rodger.

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

It’s true.

Handsome men never get bad breath or hangnails. They never get fired. They never have to throw out leftovers.

And beautiful women never have any problems ever at all of any kind.

Congratulations, incel, for having the balls to hang in there despite the fact that life is so UNFAIR to you and your kind.

Gorgeous men: they have it all.

Stunning women: they’re the wurst — the liverwurst!

PS: I hear that Brad Pitt has a very attractive new girlfriend.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants
Buttercup Q. Skullpants

Attractive men are the WOMEN of the male gender

This sounds like a rejected John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band track.

If that were true, incels would be calling for everything from slut-shaming to mass slaughter and acid attacks on their pulchritudinous brethren. Instead, they practically worship attractive men, to the point of having Chad folders on their computers.

I mean…

…he admits this a few sentences later. By contrast, look at how relentlessly vicious incels are towards women, merely for existing. There’s no right way to woman with these dudes.

Last time I checked, attractive men weren’t routinely commodified, catcalled, and paid less. The analogy completely falls apart because a) it focuses only on privilege, and conveniently hand-waves away all the obstacles women face in everyday life and b) the “privileges” ascribed to women are trivial in comparison to the obstacles, and also not a real thing. Women don’t have a magic coupon that automatically entitles the bearer to attention and sex from the person of their choice. Neither does Chad.

galanx
galanx

Saw a Louis C.K. episode about this (I know, I know) in which a fat woman was saying , yeah, she could have sex by waiting till closing time and taking what’s available, but the next morning the guy would just walk away. From my younger days, it still seemed pretty accurate. Jesus, they even wrote a song about it- ” The Girls All Look Prettier At Closing Time”. It’s why terms kike “Coyote Ugly” and “double-bagger” are generally applied much more to women than to men.
I think women who are judged less attractive have it much harder than men, if only because society judges so much of a woman’s worth on her looks.

Lumipuna (formerly Arctic Ape)
Lumipuna (formerly Arctic Ape)

To me, Braincels sounds like people who have one brain cell each and not much patience for spelling.

Weird (and tired of trumplings) Eddie
Weird (and tired of trumplings) Eddie

So… inherent social bias favors “conventionally attractive” people… gee, whod’a thunk it.

must be why they call those particular physical characteristics “conventionally attractive”

come to think of it, that must also be why they call inherent social bias “inherent social bias”….

E.T.A. @ Kat:

And beautiful women never have any problems ever at all of any kind.

lucky them! (/s)

PeeVee the Tired
PeeVee the Tired

@dust bunny,

Dammit. Now I never will, either. ?

estraven
estraven

I see couples all the time who seem happy to be with each other, even if she can’t be in Vogue and he’s never gonna be in GQ. Me, I’ve been happy with my guy for 49 years now–I think he’s pretty attractive still, but I don’t know what these incels mean by ugly, really. They are just self-loathing, I think. As a friend of mine once said, “There’s a lid for every pot.” If you are a decent, loving human being, and you take your chance, I don’t think it’s about looks. These incels are so self-hating it almost–almost–makes me feel bad for them, but they hate women so much that I can’t. Very upsetting.

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

Mel Brooks isn’t what you’d call handsome, but his late wife Anne Bancroft once said, “He makes me laugh a lot. I get excited when I hear his key in the door. It’s like, ‘Ooh! The party’s going to start!'” Which just goes to show that for a successful marriage, you don’t need good looks. You just need to make each other happy.

Fruitloopsie
Fruitloopsie

Incels will bash feeeemales for literally anything then the next day they claim women have it easy and the day after that they wonder why no one likes them.

It’s legal to fire/suspend women/girls for being too pretty, pregnant and even victims of domestic violence, etc.

Yeah femoids have it easy my foot. ?

Paradoxical Intention: Resident Cheeseburger Slut

“Women have it easy!” Says man who hates women for existing and is in a forum which frequently talks about how its members want to commit acts of violence against women.

Pen
Pen

So now I’m wondering why, if attractive men are the women of the male gender, they aren’t getting paid less than ugly men?

Actually, I’m not wondering that at all, but still.

Samantha
Samantha

Word! I agree wholeheartedly with almost everything. We should find an appropriate label for these men… since well society and stuff. What then about the not so attractive women? Gender equality…blah blah blah. Attractive people really do get all the breaks. I can attest to that. I get jumped to the front of most queues and have never walked into a boardroom without closing the deal simply because I am attractive and I am all good with it. I understand, the fact that I am great at what I do is a bonus. People like dealing with good looking people. It is what it is and good looking men have it easy since, well they deal with women… women who can do things for them…make it easier for them…women who they ordinarily would not give the time of day to. (this is my opinion and purely based on the ‘Chads’ I have seen in action)

On the flip side, I have considered the way I look to be to my detriment. Most people don’t bother seeing me… all they do is look… and it’s most difficult to concede to being judged by shortsightedness. To them I am undoubtedly the type that would cry coz I broke a nail since that’s the height of my problems (spit). I have tried pointing this out to a few peers who I thought had heightened understanding but no. It was seen as fishing for compliments… as if I need to fish. I am hella intellectual and thrive on intelligent conversation and I detest that most people are surprised by this. Yet here I am and here we are, putting people into boxes.

Bina
Bina

A little antidote to all the ugliness from the braincells of the incels:

“Squish that cat!” (No, it’s not as horrible as it sounds. It’s actually sweet and makes kitty feel secure.)

Moggie
Moggie

Bina:

Claudia is so patient!

Tovius
Tovius

@ Claudia looks just like my childhood cat, Felix. He never liked being held, though.

Lisa Mullin
Lisa Mullin

Fascinating to see all the conservatives coming out that are so sympathetic to incels. Such as https://www.spectator.co.uk/2018/05/heres-what-every-incel-needs-a-sex-robot/

Maybe something to write about David.

The Spectator has been pushing this line, from 2017:
“The consequence of this new sexual counter-revolution? No sex at all

“A new generation is being encouraged to redraw the lines of acceptability in a way that goes too far. What once was gauche has now become unacceptable. And from unacceptable it is being made sackable and then elided with the criminal. That is a long way to go in a very short time.

When the sexual revolution began in the 1960s it reframed sexuality in the direction of greater freedom and licence. But for all the good that movement did, who wishes it hadn’t been more thought through?

At the most extreme end, the pro-paedophilia groups which fixed themselves among the gay and women’s rights movement …..”.

Note what they are really doing is attacking the whole idea of women’s sexual consent. The ‘traditional’ idea was that women had no right to consent, pre marriage they were not supposed to have any sex at all, post marriage they had no right to refuse sex.

The implied message they give is that ‘these incels all got sex back in the past because women were forced into marriage and then had no choice. But this was a good thing, because it meant that men got all the sex they wanted’. Women were never considered at all in all of this except as sexual commodities.

But it repeats the Victorian myth that women don’t want sex and given a choice won’t do it. That only men have a sexuality and sex drive*, but for the sake of the ‘good of society’ it has to be channeled into marriage and women have to be put into a situation where they cannot refuse.

Total piffle, the reality is the exact opposite (when combined with easy access to contraception of course). More women have sex than just about ever before whether in short term hookups, medium term and long term relationships.

*This ‘women have no sexuality (or even a sexual orientation)’ dogma was (and still is) repeated within psychology/sexology as well, ref the DSM and sexual paraphilias. James Cantor, well known sexologist stated that ‘women need a reason for sex, men just need a place’ and the dying (and weird) dogma that all women are bisexual, while all men are heterosexual (except for gay men who all have ‘feminised’ brains).

Dormousing_it
Dormousing_it

RE: Braincels. At first, I read it as ‘brancels’, like wheat bran or rice bran.?

I’ve been infatuated with men who happened to have very obvious physical and personality flaws. Never did go for the blandly handsome, TV anchorman-looking types.

@galanx: Yup, I agree. Women are judged on their looks, much more than men are.

Katamount
Katamount

@Jesalin

Awww, kitties!

comment image

Moggie
Moggie

Lisa Mullin:

“‘Feminism’ isn’t producing guides for helping men. It is producing manifestos for torturing them”

Well, no, it isn’t really doing the latter. But why should it do the former? Mind, I do think that feminism helps men. But that’s a useful by-product of its primary purpose, helping women. Feminism isn’t required to perform emotional and intellectual labour for men.

OT: Shibe confusion

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Did you guys know there was a manosphere episode of Criminal Minds that aired last year? I’m watching it now. How did I not know this?

There’s an incel doing acid attacks. Although the show isn’t distinguishing between the different manosphere sects. They’re just calling it manosphere websites.

But it’s pretty clear this is an incel. Elliot Rodger’s manifesto was mentioned and the profile says he’s angry about all the sex he wants and isn’t getting.

Wow.

Scildfreja Unnyðnes
Scildfreja Unnyðnes

Manosphere Crime Show? Where they investigate the crimes of MRAs, incels, MGTOWS and others?

And they didn’t call it Misogynoir? That’s such a shame.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Should I put up a spoiler warning? Spoilers for Criminal Minds season 12 episode Alpha Male.

Okay. They did go on to talk about incels specifically. One incel got a girlfriend and one of his incel friends got mad about it, wrote a manifesto, and carried out the acid attacks.

This is one of those times a CM episode gets too close to real life for comfort.

Moggie
Moggie

I imagine it would be difficult to make an incel episode of a crime show, at least if you’re aiming for some degree of accuracy. A large chunk of your audience would reject it as being too ridiculous. “Wait, that guy wrote a manifesto demanding that the government issue hot girlfriends to guys who can’t get laid because… their philtrum is the wrong length? Man, this show has jumped the shark!”

idli sambar revolution
idli sambar revolution

Conservatives lobbying for sexbots? Religious conservatives wouldn’t. Some Christians still believe masturbation is a sin. And that sex is a sacred act between hetero husband and wife humans.

But I don’t see how sexbots could do anymore for incels than regular masturbation. I’ve been binge watching incel videos and what they say they long for is acceptance and human connection. It goes beyond sex. One of them was narrating his experience flying to Nevada to have sex with legal prostitutes and he didn’t talk about the sex itself but about the cuddling and intimacy factor.

These guys don’t have any same sex buddies to hang out with either.

Its not just a sex issue, its a social, emotional and mental one as well.

Jesalin: Clit-o-centric Lesbian Goddess
Jesalin: Clit-o-centric Lesbian Goddess

Sadly fiction has rules to obey in order to remain believable, reality is under no such restrictions.

Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn’t.

-Mark Twain