antifeminism MRA reddit top troll TROOOLLLL!! whaaaaa?

Drama! On Reddit, “Mikhael_Varpole” denies everything

Those following the strange tale of Man Boobz’ recently crowned Troll of the Year for 2012 will be intersted to know that someone calling himself Mikhael_Varpole has done a self-post on the Men’s Rights Subreddit claiming that he’s not MRAL after all and declaring me a liar. Here’s his explanation, FWIW.

MRmralvarpoledenial

I’ll be keeping him banned, in any case; even if this serial liar and sockpuppeter is telling the truth about this (highly unlikely, in my opinion), he’s still a serial liar and sockpuppeter.

Also, for the record, he wasn’t using a “similar” IP as Scooby Doo/MRAL; it was the same IP. And he was using the IP before I called him out for sockpuppeting as Torvus Butthorn — which is what he’s referring to, dishonestly of course, when he talks about doxxing.

He’s clearly just trying to stir up more shit, but it looks like the folks in r/mensrights aren’t biting.

Anyway, I guess we can consider this his Troll of the Year acceptance speech.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

It’s even more gendered when the assumed-female group says “we don’t like you, go away” and the attention-seeking dude responds with either “nuh-uh you can’t make me” or by just pretending he didn’t hear them.

LBT
LBT

Yeah, the number of times people have confused me for female has caused some amusing troll U-turns in the past. (I was raped? Obviously I was just–oh wait, I’m a GUY. Uh. Well. HEY LOOK AN IDIOT! *flee*) Perhaps I should change my psuedonym to Butchy McMachoMan 3000, to get the point across.

Yeah, it’s a very presumptuous, narcissistic thing to do. I don’t engage with trolls much at all, but grahhhhh.

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

“Butchy McMachoMan 3000” — wouldn’t Sneak and Gigi protest? It’d be no less pretentious but I’d vote for We’re an Awesome Super Hero (not Heroine!)

Not sure on the last part, there has to be a char. limit I would think.

LBT
LBT

Enh, Sneak and Gigs never post here. Nobody in the system really does. They see my enjoyment of troll takedowns as a peculiar eccentricity to be indulged and ignored, much like Mac’s fetish for eighties dance movies.

For hero names, we’d take Multiple Man, but that’s already taken. (Plus gender-wrong.)

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

Hmm then…anything with a male pronoun could work. And Mac likes 80s dance movies?! I pity the rest of you.

LBT
LBT

RE: Argenti

Yeah, I bought him ‘Dirty Dancing’ for belated Godbirth, and suffered through the yearly watching of it. Still haven’t forgiven him for the time he subjected me to a double feature of that and Flashdance at the theatre.

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

That is most unfortunate!

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Oh geez, that comes under the “patience of a saint” heading!

1 5 6 7