alpha asshole cock carousel alpha males antifeminism bad boys beta males evil women men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA oppressed men oppressed white men PUA thug-lovers

Anglobitch: “Misandrist women cannot distinguish between Nobel Prize winners and tattooed psychopaths – all are men and thus worthless brutes in their entitled eyes.”

Ladies love psychos — and Psychlos!

We hear again and again from the angry dudes of the Manosphere that women are status-seeking sluts, spending their twenties riding what has come to be known as the Alpha Asshole Cock Carousel and shutting out the hapless beta males who beg for their attention. Indeed, some Manosphere dudes are so convinced by this narrative that they devote their whole life to learning how to be (or at least how to pretend to be)  the the Alphas males that the ladies allegedly prize so much.

Rookh Kshatriya on Anglobitch thinks these fellows – PUAs and “nice guys” alike  — are all wrong about “Anglosphere” women. Far from preferring Alphas, he suggests, these women would rather hook up with smelly, butt-scratching losers. Literally. Here’s his, er, argument:

Because of the puritanical fictions  that prevail in Anglo-American society, Anglo women have become impossible to please by rational means. … the bar has been set impossibly high. The outcome is either misandrist spinsterhood or, more often, what we see around us: a female obsession with the dregs of the male sex.  …

Since no male is good enough for her, all men are flattened into an undifferentiated, priapic horde in the Anglo female’s mind. A king is a jack is a joker… a classical scholar at Yale is suddenly no better than a murderous baboon like Charles Manson. An illiterate tramp with a ring through his nose instantly acquires the same standing as an architect, physicist or surgeon.

Naturally, Kshatriya provides no actual evidence for these odd assertions, but in the wide world of misogyny that’s never a deterrent for a guy with a new dumb theory about the evils of women.

[T]his is what makes Game – so appealing to the logical male mind – so ineffective in the Anglosphere. Misandrist women cannot distinguish between Nobel Prize winners and tattooed psychopaths – all are men and thus worthless brutes in their entitled eyes.  And so all the Gamers’ striving for ‘Alpha’ status is pointless – they might as well stick rings through their noses, grow some dreadlocks and slouch the streets scratching their butts.  Indeed, as many North American commentators claim, their mating chances would probably improve if they did this. ‘Omega males’ doubtless confirm the Anglo female’s contempt for men in general. If she has to have a man, only the worst knave will do.

I’m pretty sure that I’ve seen “Anglo females” out strolling with men who are neither wearing dreadlocks nor sporting nose rings nor scratching their asses, but those sightings must be anomalies.

Kshatriya is convinced that social conservatives are equally wrong about the ladies:

Writers like Daniel Amneus consider female hypergamy to be the ‘glue’ that binds male consent to the social order. …. In the Anglosphere, however, rational female hypergamy has short-circuited due to our cultural bloc’s uniquely puritanical socio-moral conditions. While alphas and high betas trudge home to empty beds or divorce threats, tramps and mass-murderers wade through tons of female flesh without breaking sweat. And so the Anglosphere falls apart around our ears. Yet still David Futrelle exhorts us all to ‘respect women’ and be ‘nice’.

Woah, that was a bit of a surprise ending there.

But obviously I must be doing something  terribly wrong to merit such a mention. I guess I’d better start growing out some white-boy dreads and thinking awful things about women.

Shiraz
Shiraz

driversuz, if you’re going to troll can you at least be entertaining?

Pear_tree
Pear_tree

Women only sleep with alpha males. The definition of alpha male is anyone women sleep with ergo the statement is proved.

Many white male physicists my age (27) are married or in long term relationships, there are some exceptions though. For people from cultures where it is less traditional to get married early, or dating isn’t the norm, or marriage is a bit more structured and occurs only after schooling there are a lot more single people. However if you talk about being in relationships I’d say being a physicist (at least for men) indicates a higher success rate than many other professions. Oddly most mathematicians I know are single so clearly physicists take all the women.

hellkell
hellkell

These guys are way too caught up in everyone else’s business–what you should look like, act like, who you should sleep with. I guess it’s comforting to know that MRAs hate men more than any radfem.

I’m not sure how to classify myself and my husband, two tattooed/pierced, educated people with good jobs according to the criteria above.

Gametime

Some day the MRM really needs to have a summit or something to sort things out between the “women only fuck alphas and that’s terrible,” “women only fuck alphas and that’s awesome,” “women are sluts who fuck everyone,” “women are sluts who never fuck anyone,” and “women only fuck thugs [racist version] and/or guys with dreadlocks [slightly less racist but still definitely racist version]” factions.

Joanna

@driversuz No facts? Aren’t there entire quotes in this article? O.o

clairedammit
clairedammit

Gametime, they tried that, but only three guys showed up.

Kim
Kim

My boyfriend was very surprised to find out he has dreadlocks, piercings and tattoos that he wasn’t previously aware of. And that his job is imaginary.

Some day the MRM really needs to have a summit or something

By something, I hope you mean cage match.

Joanna

@Pear_tree What about programmers?

Falconer
Falconer

I haven’t read the post yet, but I already know I hate Anglob—-. I hate him.

I hate him for making David remind me that Battlefield Earth happened.

nerdypants
nerdypants

While alphas and high betas trudge home to empty beds … mass-murderers wade through tons of female flesh without breaking sweat … Yet still David Futrelle exhorts us all to ‘respect women’ and be ‘nice’.

Because the only good reason to be ‘nice’ to someone is to get in their pants.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Falconer – good point. Now if he said “women are screwing clones of John Travolta in that makeup” he might have something to complain about.

And I didn’t even see the film.

magpie

I’d like to stick up for illiterate tramps. Both my fellas were illiterate, and both have been homeless at times. Both are also much better people than the bloke quoted in the post.
even No 2, the root rat 🙂

Falconer
Falconer

Soooo Anglob—- is a site, note a person. See? I told you I hadn’t read it.

Helllooooooooo classism!

And when I scratch my butt in public, every woman whose company I’m keeping at the time tells me to stop.

Yet still David Futrelle exhorts us all to ‘respect women’ and be ‘nice’.

David Futrelle: The Snowball of the modern men’s rights movement.

ozymandias42

Gametime: It’s almost as if women have lots of different tastes and fuck lots of different people!

…Nah, crazytalk.

Pear_tree
Pear_tree

Joanna not met enough to pass comment 🙂 I just notice that at conferences most people make attempts to contact or mention partners

Fitzy
Fitzy

OK, that tattooed = evil thing is flooring me. I thought body art was pretty commonplace these days. I don’t even do a double take on tattoos unless someone’s got something like an amazing sleeve and they’re wearing a t-shirt. I must be surrounded by the dregs of society 24/7 and have never known until now.

ozymandias42

I find it very interesting that the worth of a guy isn’t related to, you know, how kind he is, how good of a person he is, how much he helps others, or even things like how hot he is or how passionate he is about his job or how intelligent he is. Noooope, it’s all about CLASS. Nice middle-class white women are fucking the DIRTY POORS, some of whom even have SKIN THAT IS DARKER THAN OFF-WHITE. Someone fetch me my smelling salts.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

My mum had a tattoo done when she was seventy-something … does that make her evil and illiterate, too?

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Ozy –

Yes, because all those things exclude MRAs.

Gametime

By something, I hope you mean cage match.

… well, I didn’t, but now that you’ve suggested it I am 100% on board. First match: JohntheOther against two or three bored people thirty people with boxcutters!

Keep up that kind of talk and we might have to abandon the idea of obsessing over sex with women as a faceless, anonymous amalgamation altogether!

Kim
Kim

I thought body art was pretty commonplace these days.

My money is on the guy being a very ‘upright’ guy who hates that this is true more than he hates the body art in the first place. That he wants things to be like they were in the 50s and doesn’t understand that the later generations are able to take on aesthetics of different cultures/sub cultures without buying in to all the behavioral rules as well. He wants everyone to be in neat little boxes because then his ‘logical’ plan for success will get him to the top. He doesn’t realise that it’s not women being fickle, it’s that the entire world has moved on without him.

cloudiah

Definitely voting for a cage match. Who should we pair up against Otis?

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

Who should we pair up against Otis?

What about a FMRA who could rip him to shreds?

Nada
Nada

Nobel prize winners, physicists, architects okay (because not a one has a tattoo). Guess they’re not too big on war vets, though, what with so many of the, having tattoos.

Fitzy
Fitzy

@Kim – Yeah, I was going to venture that Mr. Kshatriya was showing his age here. I know it’s too much to ask for logic in an emotional rant, but it seems dumb to point out tattoos as a sign of moral degeneration when you know a good chunk of your audience will have them.

%d bloggers like this: