alpha asshole cock carousel alpha males antifeminism bad boys beta males evil women men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA oppressed men oppressed white men PUA thug-lovers

Anglobitch: “Misandrist women cannot distinguish between Nobel Prize winners and tattooed psychopaths – all are men and thus worthless brutes in their entitled eyes.”

Ladies love psychos — and Psychlos!

We hear again and again from the angry dudes of the Manosphere that women are status-seeking sluts, spending their twenties riding what has come to be known as the Alpha Asshole Cock Carousel and shutting out the hapless beta males who beg for their attention. Indeed, some Manosphere dudes are so convinced by this narrative that they devote their whole life to learning how to be (or at least how to pretend to be)  the the Alphas males that the ladies allegedly prize so much.

Rookh Kshatriya on Anglobitch thinks these fellows – PUAs and “nice guys” alike  — are all wrong about “Anglosphere” women. Far from preferring Alphas, he suggests, these women would rather hook up with smelly, butt-scratching losers. Literally. Here’s his, er, argument:

Because of the puritanical fictions  that prevail in Anglo-American society, Anglo women have become impossible to please by rational means. … the bar has been set impossibly high. The outcome is either misandrist spinsterhood or, more often, what we see around us: a female obsession with the dregs of the male sex.  …

Since no male is good enough for her, all men are flattened into an undifferentiated, priapic horde in the Anglo female’s mind. A king is a jack is a joker… a classical scholar at Yale is suddenly no better than a murderous baboon like Charles Manson. An illiterate tramp with a ring through his nose instantly acquires the same standing as an architect, physicist or surgeon.

Naturally, Kshatriya provides no actual evidence for these odd assertions, but in the wide world of misogyny that’s never a deterrent for a guy with a new dumb theory about the evils of women.

[T]his is what makes Game – so appealing to the logical male mind – so ineffective in the Anglosphere. Misandrist women cannot distinguish between Nobel Prize winners and tattooed psychopaths – all are men and thus worthless brutes in their entitled eyes.  And so all the Gamers’ striving for ‘Alpha’ status is pointless – they might as well stick rings through their noses, grow some dreadlocks and slouch the streets scratching their butts.  Indeed, as many North American commentators claim, their mating chances would probably improve if they did this. ‘Omega males’ doubtless confirm the Anglo female’s contempt for men in general. If she has to have a man, only the worst knave will do.

I’m pretty sure that I’ve seen “Anglo females” out strolling with men who are neither wearing dreadlocks nor sporting nose rings nor scratching their asses, but those sightings must be anomalies.

Kshatriya is convinced that social conservatives are equally wrong about the ladies:

Writers like Daniel Amneus consider female hypergamy to be the ‘glue’ that binds male consent to the social order. …. In the Anglosphere, however, rational female hypergamy has short-circuited due to our cultural bloc’s uniquely puritanical socio-moral conditions. While alphas and high betas trudge home to empty beds or divorce threats, tramps and mass-murderers wade through tons of female flesh without breaking sweat. And so the Anglosphere falls apart around our ears. Yet still David Futrelle exhorts us all to ‘respect women’ and be ‘nice’.

Woah, that was a bit of a surprise ending there.

But obviously I must be doing something  terribly wrong to merit such a mention. I guess I’d better start growing out some white-boy dreads and thinking awful things about women.

inurashii
inurashii

This dude is really obsessed with grody, illiterate men with nose rings.

Integral
Integral

But if this were actually true the MRAs and PUAs would have nothing to complain about.

Seraph
Seraph

I thought that it was the very definition of “alpha” to “wade through tons of female flesh without breaking sweat”. What other criteria is this guy thinking of?

ANON
ANON

“I guess I’d better start growing out some white-boy dreads and thinking awful things about women.”

Why not? You might even finally lose your virginity!

WeeBoy
WeeBoy

I’m impressed by anyone who can wade through tons of flesh without sweating. The smell alone would be pretty nasty…

driversuz
driversuz

Boobz, you’re a woman aren’t you? All emotion, no facts (except occasionally a couple taken out of context and twisted.)

inurashii
inurashii

To whom are you speaking, Suzie D? Dave Futrelle, the guy who runs this site?

hellkell
hellkell

Hey assbag, why the tat hate?

Anyway, David, their hatecrush on you grows ever more adorbs.

clairedammit
clairedammit

Since there are only three women for every hundred men*, I can see the problem here!

*If by women, you mean conventionally very attractive women between the ages of 18-25. The rest of the women around don’t exist. The problem is that those women don’t happen to have much in common with him and are dating someone who is different from him.

Also, I thought hypergamy was supposed to be a bad thing? But I guess if an MRA sees a women dating someone he considers inferior to himself, suddenly women are fucked up for not being hypergamous, as we’re denying our true nature. Also, we’re not sleeping with him. (Well, not me, I’m nearly 50, so I don’t exist.)

thebewilderness

Iteration nine thousand and twelve of ya can’t please women so why bother to try from the abuser lobby.

reginaldgriswold
reginaldgriswold

Because people who look loserly obviously are. No one who looks “loserly” is ever a good person.

I’m a computer scientist (sometimes…I wear a lot of hats). A lot of the guys around me are not handsome in the classical way. My mom, who has some more conventional ideas about appearance than I, once commented to me that a guy I worked with who I had a crush on “looked like a loser” and that it was shocking to her that he was so smart. He has a PhD and an awesome job appointment. He’s productive, hardworking, multilingual, all cool stuff. This need to break men into good dudes and losers just shows that the MRM isn’t just anti-woman, anti-child and pro-abuse. They’re seriously, severely anti-man, as well.

thenatfantastic

Oh… dear. Uhm. The thing is… BoyFantastic has a nose ring and was talking about dreading his hair earlier today. I’m also sure I’ve seen him scratch his bum at one time or another, since we live together and mystery be damned.

Butbutbut he is also nice, kind, not a murderer, has a degree and a job (that he’s really good at), does other super-awesome things AND even treats me like a human being.

And when I met him he didn’t have a nose ring and I had no idea of his opinions on dreadlocks or bum-scratching, so I don’t think this theory really stands up.

blitzgal

So wait, now they’re mad that we’re all married to Homer Simpson? I thought we were *supposed* to lower our standards.

kiki
kiki

Driversuz, trolls aren’t allowed to play bingo. You can’t just spout out the cliches trying to fill your own card.

clairedammit
clairedammit

Okay, I don’t usually do this, but all’s fair when trolls lie.

Driversuz, a week or two ago, people were speculating about whether you were a new troll, or a sock puppet for an old one, and I googled your username. I found your Discus user profile (http://disqus.com/driversuz/), which I know is you because it has the same profile picture. In an article about online attacks against Mary Kellet, here http://bangordailynews.com/2012/08/28/news/hancock/online-attacks-against-hancock-county-assistant-district-attorney-unusual-other-prosecutors-say/#comment-633754152 you write

Wow, that was pathetic. btw, I AM female, but I have no “gender” loyalty to the likes of Kellett. Female criminals are criminals. Period.

What’s up with that, troll? You just like to stir shit up, don’t you?

BlackBloc (@XBlackBlocX)

I just have to break radio silence to have a good laugh at Roosh, who seems to live in a world where no architect, physicist or surgeon wears tattoos or nose rings. I had two friends (one M and one F) in my university’s Physics department who went with me to underground punk rock shows. At the time I had a pinkish red mohawk and I wasn’t even the most outlandish of our trio. I was doing a Masters degree at the time.

I also know of two social workers and one nurse (working in the surgery bloc) who have, at the very least, full sleeves.

The Kittehs' Unpaid Help
The Kittehs' Unpaid Help

and was talking about dreading his hair earlier today.

It took me a moment to realise that was dreading as in putting his hair into dreadlocks – I had an image of BoyFantastic developing a phobia about his hair. Which is a thing, it’s called chaetophobia. (Yeah, everyone probably already knew that!)

As to the OP … oy, every time I think MRAs have reached the bottom of the “how fucking stupid can they be” barrel, they go a little deeper.

Linds

It’s odd. The first thing I thought of when I read this was the ship wars of fandoms yesteryear– specifically the anti-slash cry of “why do you you have to slash every guy with every other guy?” There was a presumption that every fan liked the same stuff, so if three different slash fans liked three different slash pairings, all slash fans must like all three pairings, and therefore “slashed everyone”.

I mean, I guess it’s kind of common if you’re smushing everyone in a community into an undifferentiated monolith to get confused by their differing preferences.

I don’t know. It made sense in my head. I think I need to take a nap.

Linds

I don’t know. It made sense in my head. I think I need to take a nap.

NOW WITH LESS BLOCKQUOTE FAIL! 😀

Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III
Sir Bodsworth Rugglesby III

I hope you’re listening, women. Don’t go out with high status men or low status men, because either way you’re bound to be doing something wrong. Probably better to stay away from mid status men as well, just to be sure.

ozymandias42

Again, I am so confused about how to classify my boyfriend. He’s a tattooed DJ *and* a chemistry major! Am I dating an illiterate tramp or not?

Karalora
Karalora

What is the actual argument here? The most coherent thing I’m getting is “Feminists/white Western women hate men, so they only date the men that confirm their prejudice.” But that may be giving Kshatriya too much credit.

Dani Alexis
Dani Alexis

I know, right? I married a guy with tattoos and longer hair than I have (by, like, a lot), who played right tackle in college but who also has a Master’s degree in music conducting and theory. What am I supposed to think, really? (I mean, other than “wow, I am glad I married this guy and not Kshatriya or any of his ilk!”)

Dani Alexis
Dani Alexis

And who also, btw, scratches his butt occasionally.

1 2 3 10