divorce dozens of upvotes evil women female beep boop gloating irony alert men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny oppressed men red pill reddit sexualization

Red Pill Redditor on Women: “I dont need some self warming fleshlight sapping up my hard earned resources.”

Some thoughts on divorce from a delightful, and recently divorced, Red Pill Redditor by the name of vengefully_yours. (Divorced? Yes, that’s right, ladies: he’s available!)

vengefully_yours 36 points 1 day ago (57|21)  I have been divorced a month now, and I timed buying some land for about a month after it would be final so I could close on it today and her name is nowhere on it. Its mine. No trollop nor cheating whore will be able to wrest it from me by taking off to fuck some other guy.  I will never again marry, and most likely never tell a woman I am not blood related to that I love her. This is my life, and I am living it how I see fit. I do what I want, when I want to do it, and no female has any say in how I go about it. Its not as if my ex wives had any say what I did anyway, but now I dont have to listen to them bitch that I am spending more money on cars than I am on them.  Fuck yes I am free, and you're damn right I dont need some self warming fleshlight sapping up my hard earned resources.  That might sound like I hate women, I dont. I love and adore them, but damn you just cant trust them.      permalink     source     give gold     save     hide child comments  [–]Cyralea 24 points 1 day ago (38|14)  This is RP shining true. Don't hate women. They are what they are.  Trusting them makes you the idiot, not them.

I’m glad he clarified that he doesn’t hate women, because some people (you know, manginas and feminazis) might have jumped to conclusions based on, you know, reading his comment and understanding his words.

Thanks to maniacalnewworld in the Blue Pill subreddit for finding this golden nugget in the shitheap.

damselindetech

So, he’s going his own way? I’ll prepare the leis and bon voyage party at the dock.

Ben
Ben

Delightful. He loves and adores them, but doesn’t really consider them people. Makes perfect sense,

sarahlizhousespouse

I, too, love and adore the “females” I call “trollops” and “cheating whores”.

On a more cheerful note, he and all of his hateful buddies should all hang out together on this piece of land he closed on and never leave. Never interact with the outside world. They can pretend it’s the MGTOW Galt’s Gulch.

freemage

I would be willing to donate some lumber and barbed wire to surround the property in question, to help ensure that the evil, evil Feminazi world can’t leak in…

Chie Satonaka
Chie Satonaka

Ex-wives. Plural.

Yup.

Hyena Girl

Well, RealDolls (TM) have a market for a reason.

emilygoddess
emilygoddess

But when we complain that they see us as merely warm fleshlights that, frustratingly, have people attached, they claim we’re misrepresenting them.

bodycrimes

What I love about this is he talks about WIVES. Plural. He’s really been fucked over, hasn’t he? A woman didn’t just betray him once, TWO women did (at least, I’m assuming we’re talking about only two marriages). Poor man. So many women in the world and he happened upon two awful ones. Because the breakdown of his marriages wouldn’t have anything to do with him…

Shaenon

Ex-wives. Plural.

But they weren’t the boss of him! So nyah!

The original post that started the thread is equally frothing, but less original, just the boilerplate women-are-aliens-plotting-to-steal-our-money-and-force-us-to-marry-them-and-that-will-be-so-hot-I-mean-terrible stuff. There’s also a lot of crowing on the thread about how women will come crying back to them once this equality fad passes and they have to go out in the real world and work for a living, which women totally don’t do do now.

Chie Satonaka
Chie Satonaka

Oh they can fuck right off. What privileged pieces of shit these guys are. There have always been women working outside of the home. Who do they think has been washing their clothes, cleaning their homes, raising their kids, working the farm alongside their husbands, working in factories, etc? My family has never had stay at home mothers. They were working 100 years ago, and they’re working now.

Ally S

Translation: “I don’t hate women – I just think that they’re nothing more than self-warming fleshlights who should never be trusted!”

HeatherN

“I dont need some self warming fleshlight sapping up my hard earned resources.”

What immediately came to mind was a fleshlight that doubles as a hand-held hoover…which would just be a little bit weird. (As if fleshlights weren’t a bit weird all on their own). – I just picture someone using a fleshlight to vacuum up gold coins. I watched too many cartoons as a kid.

Falconer
Falconer

@cloudiah: Obviously newsboys in skirts as some kind of prank or dare. /sarcasm

Quackers
Quackers

somewhere out there, girls are being helped in some way…in this case Stan Lee is the culprit…we must put a stop to this blatant misandry!!!!1

(of course a couple of MRAs setting up a private scholarship to give to men pursuing nursing or caregiving professions is out of the question, we must focus on taking away scholarships from girls who are underrepresented in STEM…that’s the MRA way! also no stinky feeeeemales read comics…the fakers!)

coffeeyum
coffeeyum

I’m imagining he likes to fix up old cars. That he spends the majority of his free time and money waxing his favorite stingray. Shockingly, his ex got sick of being neglected and cheated.

Quackers
Quackers

someone should tell vegefully_yours it was funnier when Loki said it

Quackers
Quackers

dammit blockquotes!!!

Falconer
Falconer

So that’s where that Loki meme comes from.

Quackers
Quackers

hehe…yup. He actually said it!

Chie Satonaka
Chie Satonaka

@cloudiah

Another group of women who usually get ignored by these types of historical revisionists:

cloudiah

@Falconer, there are more pictures — it’s a whole album, albeit not as cute as the one attached to your ‘nym. (Granted, probably all the other feeeeeeeeeeeeemales are also men playing pranks!)

@Chie, no fair. Slavery only refers to men who pay alimony.

Falconer
Falconer

@cloudiah, seems to me I’ve seen a lot of those photos over on Shorpy’s. They’re from a federal commission on child labor about 100 years ago, right?

Chie Satonaka
Chie Satonaka

I still remember the time I was having a conversation with someone about the myth of the nuclear family, and about how historically, women of color have always worked outside of the home in this country, and for a long ugly period of time, were actually slaves. This was a progressive white woman I was talking to, and I could see the “click” moment in her eyes. It hadn’t even occurred to her! That’s privilege.

In my family, we were farmers and manual laborers for a long time. Then we were factory workers, and then we were pink collar office workers. We’ve been working class for generations. I’m the first one to get a bachelor’s degree (my mother went to night school while working full-time and eventually earned a business degree, but it took her 12 years).

1 2 3 6