chad MGTOW misogyny simps

All women have at least six men at their beck and call, MGTOW explains

What easy lives women have today, at least in the fantasies of Men Going Their Own Way.

For example, did you know that every woman in the world has at least six men at her beck and call, collectively providing her with all the sex, money and adoration she could possibly ever need? Let’s let this dude in the MGTOW subreddit explain it all for us:

DavisR001 40 points 1 day ago
women NEVER have just one guy.

she has the Chad n Tyrone that rearrange her gut every other day

she has the friendzone best guy friend that she can use as an emotional tampon.

she has the simps n orbiters that give her free validation.

she has the sugar daddy that takes care of all her financial need.

In the end, she will marry the rich guy, fuck the hot guys (on the side), friendzone the nice guy, n ignore the simps n otbiters.

So let’s break down the math. She’s got Chad and Tyrone handling the, er, gut rearrangement duties. That’s two. She’s got the friendzoned guy and at least two orbiting simps. That’s three more, for a total of five. And then she’s got the sugar daddy she’ll eventually marry, for six.

Damn. Seems like she’d need a spreadsheet to keep track of all of these guys. I had no idea being a woman was so complicated, time-management-wise.

Send tips to dfutrelle at gmail dot com.

Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)
Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)
1 year ago

In the end, she will . . . ignore the simps n otbiters.

As if I could ever ignore the otbiters. Ouch. It’s bad enough that my cat bites my ankles. I’m not gonna let some guy bite my ot.

Nikki the Bluth Wannabe
Nikki the Bluth Wannabe

@Naglfar, @freneticferret,
Of course the terms are gross and sound painful, and of course most of these guys couldn’t avoid being gross if they tried (not that they ever will try), but I think the use of “rearrange her gut” is simply meant to imply really rough sex and/or Chad and Tyrone having huge members.

Last edited 1 year ago by Nikki the Bluth Wannabe
Penny Psmith
Penny Psmith
1 year ago

On prayer meetings – over here we have {sigh} a lot of problems with both setting regulations and people listening to them, but seems around where I live people do try to do social distanced prayer; several times I’ve been out on a walk and saw a group standing outside, near a synagogue or once just in the space between buildings, keeping apart, in silent prayer together (although of course I might have just missed the noisier parts). There’s something very poignant in that. Feels like a rather powerful demonstration of “apart but together”.

(Now if only we could get the ultra-orthodox and Arab communities to take this seriously… But both are historically very distrustful/disdainful of the government to the point of just ignoring it, and the fact they’re the two poorest communities doesn’t help. UO politicians have also been using their power in the government to try and limit restrictions, treating them as if they were punitive measures toward their community rather than, you know, trying to stop a plague. And then there’s, well, the rest of it, and it’s just… just {sigh}. But I could be here complaining about the mess we’ve created for quite a while, and I really only came here to talk about the poignant minyans, so better close the parentheses and move on.)

Lumipuna
Lumipuna
1 year ago

I had no idea being a woman was so complicated, time-management-wise.

Not nearly as complicated as being a sexually successful man.

It seems we have postulated three relatively distinct male archetypes: the young hot guys, the older rich guys, and the men who aren’t hot or rich.

It’s unclear how many men fall in the first two categories, but the figure 20% has been frequently ass-serted. We shall now assume roughly equal total numbers of men and women, although the jury is still out on this.

if each woman has on average three sexually successful men as regular sex partners (reportedly, a conservative minimum estimate), then each sexually successful man would have 15 women as regular sex partners. For the Chads and Tyrones out there, the number is probably even higher.

Meanwhile, if for example 10% of men qualify as rich, each of these would be regularly employing an average of 10 female sex workers. Probably a larger portion of men qualify for some part of their adult life, so the average number of women married by each would be lower than 10. Considering Western marriage laws, this is probably serial polygyny, where each marriage lasts only a few years.

Meanwhile, if each women has on average three sexually unsuccessful men as admiring friends or acquaintances, each of those men would have to serve only 3.75 women on average. This fits neatly our common perception that some men have several female friends and numerous acquaintances, while others don’t have a single one.

Threp (formerly Shadowplay)
Threp (formerly Shadowplay)
1 year ago

Our parish Priest does his rounds daily. Kinda funny sometimes – you’ll see him sat on a doorstep (with his stole on, so everyone knows not to bother him as he’s on duty) taking confession through the letterbox for the ones as don’t want to do it by phone.

Big Titty Demon
Big Titty Demon

@Kat

In the end, she will . . . ignore the simps n otbiters.

I’ve seen you post a whole post in quote mode before this one so I’m taking a stab in the dark that you have the same problem I had for a while, namely, if clicking the quote button on desktop, c&p, (or these two steps in reverse) and then pressing return it remains in quote mode.

You can remove quote mode by clicking the quote button again on the blank line, which should remove the small grey bar to the left in the comments box. If this information was unnecessary, sorry for the assumption.

Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)
Kat, ambassador, feminist revolution (in exile)

@Big Titty Demon

Thanks. I’ll try that. I appreciate the tip.

occasional reader
occasional reader
1 year ago

she can use as an emotional tampon

Oh. Is this another”male invented” tampoon ?

KindaSortaHarmless
KindaSortaHarmless
1 year ago

I don’t fill any of those roles for any woman. I never got my work orders. What should I do? /sarcasm

North Sea Sparkly Dragon
North Sea Sparkly Dragon
1 year ago

Really? As far as I can tell I have no one at my beck and call, to whom do I make my complaint? (joke)

Naglfar
Naglfar

@NSSD

to whom do I make my complaint?

Try the Ministry of Chads at 1 Alpha Avenue, Man-going-his-own-waychester.

Sort of related: Chad used to be a term that only incels used, but I’ve been seeing MGTOWs using it more and more. I would imagine this indicates a convergence of the groups, which isn’t surprising given that their views are quite similar, with MGTOWs having a bit less self-hatred than incels.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
1 year ago

6 men in my life is way too many. In general, it’s 6 too many, albeit I can support 4 or 5 if it’s to create a tabletop RPG group. Being a women according to their standard *really* seem exhausting.

@Naglfar : while it’s rather obvious that the goal of the writer is to demean and insult women, I feel that in other context I could like that euphemism if I had enthusiast sex. Probably proof of my juvenile mind, I know.

Tabby Lavalamp
Tabby Lavalamp
1 year ago

So are there really enough rich men out there for all the women to marry individually or are we just in harems?

Naglfar
Naglfar

@Tabby Lavalamp

Maybe it’s just a giant polycule. I call Chad for Monday, Stacy for Tuesday, Tyrone on Wednesday, hot guys on Thursday and Friday, and emotional tampon stuff with nice guys on the weekend.

Lainy
Lainy
1 year ago

I barely have time for the one marriage i have and he’s in a different country!

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
1 year ago

It’s the manosphere paradox. Men are the oppressed gender because they’re all poor manual laborers. Yet women are all rich because they have rich husbands. How is this mathematically possible? Doesn’t matter! All they know is women are bad!

Lakitha K Tolbert
Lakitha K Tolbert
1 year ago

Okay, in my house thats just called having family members,like uncles, cousins, and brothers, and the idea that I have any of them dangling in the wings is just ewww!

On the other hand, I would like to know where my six men are because they have all been absentee on the job of worshiping me, and I would like to know what they’re doing. Although considering how few available men there are, I will certainly understand if they are all busy with multiple women….

Lakitha K Tolbert
Lakitha K Tolbert

Victorious Parasol
 15 hours ago

<It’s called “having friends,” ya bonkeyheads.>

I’m pretty sure they have no idea what that term means…and wouldnt understand if you explained it to them in greater detail.
Remember, these are the same guys who live in a world where everything is transactional.

Naglfar
Naglfar

@Lakitha

This view is the logical conclusion of right wing capitalist beliefs, so it fits in perfectly with the rest of their ideology that they see all interactions as a zero sum game. It’s a very grim and sad way to view the world, though, and I would possibly pity them if they weren’t so awful.

Last edited 1 year ago by Naglfar
Viscaria
Viscaria
1 year ago

Maybe the math works out better when we realize that when DavisR001 makes up wild fantasies about the lives of the group of people he calls “women,” his wild fantasies are actually about 20-year-olds that he, DavisR001, wants to have sex with. The rest of us are pretty much invisible.

Naglfar
Naglfar

@Viscaria

Ah, that explains why I’m not seeing my 6 men lately. Oh well, I prefer women anyway.

Chris Oakley
Chris Oakley

@Naglfar:

I’ve gone to movie theaters that did less projecting than your typical MGTOW. I am genuinely and deeply astonished that they can even remember to breathe.

Jenny
Jenny
1 year ago

This echoes a misogynist trope in Japan.

A popular girl is supposed to have several boyfriends for different purposes.

Foot-boy (ashi-kun) drives her around.
Handy-boy (bendi-kun) does chores
Meal-boy (meshi-kun) buys meals
Keep-kun (keepu-kun) second best, back up for …
The real thing boy (honmei-kun) the fiancée.

There’s lots more. But this first became a thing in the 1980s, AFAIK.

francis
francis
1 year ago

I only have 2 men a best friend and a boyfriend but I don’t know if the boyfriend counts because boyfriends aren’t on the list.

nor are gay friends that provide us with fashion advise and yet more ego boosting this guy has clearly not done his reacherch

Naglfar
Naglfar

@francis

He also ignores that some of us just have friends who happen to be men, whom we like to talk to or do other activities with, sexual or platonic.

He also ignores the existence of queer women or women who simply don’t want relationships with men, but that’s probably because MGTOWs don’t think non-cishet women exist.

%d bloggers like this: