Uncategorized

The Tiny Kitten Comment on YouTube: My Explanation

Ok, this is a little embarrassing, but I would like to offer my explanation of this comment that was posted on my most recent video about Stefan Molyneux:

Screen Shot 2014-07-10 at Thu, [Jul 10], 14 3

Now, I admit this looks bad. It looks like I was trying to pretend to be an adorable tiny kitten posting a comment praising my video, and that I screwed up and posted it from the wrong account, revealing that it was actually me posting the comment and not a tiny kitten at all.

Well, nothing could be further from the truth. I was not pretending to be a tiny kitten. I am a tiny kitten. And I like watching my own videos more than I like playing with laser pointers. (But not more than playing with wand toys. I mean, those things are AMAZING.)

Ooh, what was that?

OMFG, BIRD!! BIRD OUTSIDE THE WINDOW!!

Do you guys SEE THIS??!

Oh, flew away.

Time to lick myself I guess.

Trae Dorn

Okay, that was genuinely funny

Puddleglum

I won’t believe this until I also hear from the ferrets.

maistrechat

I’m trying to keep track: we are all now you, a collection of cats in a human suit that is inside a tiny kitten suit?

Or is it a tiny kitten in a “collection of cats in a human suit” suit?

magnesium
magnesium

I. Knew. It.

Kootiepatra

…So, if we’re all David, does that mean we’re all tiny kittens too?

serrana
serrana

It’s kittens all the way down.

bunnybunny
bunnybunny

HOWEVER, despite all of this I feel like I have learned pretty much nothing so far from everything that has happened in my life.

Hahaha. Pets. Yeah.

emilygoddess - MOD
emilygoddess - MOD

I lol’d.

Semi-relevant.

cloudiah

Adorable tiny kittens should write a greater percentage of YouTube comments. Then they wouldn’t be such a cesspool.

brooked
brooked

So this isn’t a comment on your own 62 minute long “The Truth About Toy Mice” video?

breadandrosesblogger

Hold on, this appears to be a genuine quote from a cat. Dave forgot the quotation marks. Dammmit, man…

Auntie Alias
Auntie Alias

Very entertaining! But today doesn’t look like a semi-vacation day to me.

weirwoodtreehugger

I secure video footage of the tiny kitten. It’s totally real guys!

tiko72
tiko72

This is mocking at it’s finest.

Also I thought David was on vacation.Four posts in one day,guess I’ll have to delay that early night again.

Real Life Internet Joke
Real Life Internet Joke

I love this. You totally kinda ruined commentator reliability for me but i really enjoyed this a lot more and want to keep this joke going forever. Being an attractive internet person, I understand what is like to be seen as nothing more than an eternal running gag, I also know what it is like when a joke will remain “funny” “forever” “and ever.” HOWEVER, despite all of this I feel like I have learned that the things MRA’s spew are horrifying and idiotic for people with lives. Thank you so much for posting this. Honestly I want to keep making this joke all day, and I look to people like MRA’s to keep giving us gifts of comedy like this. THANKS SO MUCH.

Erica B
Erica B

It’s funny because the faux pas being mocked here is a comment that I’ve seen word for word on another site in response to the Hobby Lobby ruling, but for the life of me I can’t find it. I really wanted to go back and point out that the comment was a cut and paste job from Stefan…Has anybody else seen it by any chance, it was probably either right wing watch or daily kos…argh!

Argenti Aertheri

I love this. You kinda totally ruined tubifex forever, but that’s ok, I still have bloodworms and shrimp. As an adorable tiny fish, I know what’s it’s like to be seen as nothing more than an entertaining creature to harass. I also know what’s it’s like to use that to my “advantage” to “beg for shrimp” from my human. HOWEVER, despite all this I feel like I’ve learned nothing from my life so far. Thank you so much for posting this! Honestly, now I want a clam, and I look to people like you to provide clams. THANKS SO MUCH!

— signed “Puff”

Who I now owe a clam! (But not tubifex, he hates those things.)

Lea
Lea

Well played, sir. Well played.

Robert Ramirez

S.M’s fanboys are now saying he was merely repost a comment but refuse to give the sources of that comment, they are probably going to say it was accidentally deleted. I’ll bet anyone $2.31 that is exactly what the spin is going to be from S.M.

Alice Sanguinaria

I laughed.

kittehserf MOD
kittehserf MOD

Of course David’s an adorable tiny kitten! Did anyone think the grand co-ordinator of all things misandrist could be anything else?

me and not you
me and not you

KItten Inception! We’re all kittens with kittens

thebewilderness
thebewilderness

BIRD!!!

Argenti Aertheri

No I’m a fish!! You kitties come over here so I can stalk your ears!

%d bloggers like this: