a new woman to hate antifeminism creepy drama kings dude you've got no fucking idea what you're talking about entitled babies evil SJWs harassment internet tough guy irony alert men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA not-quite-explicit threats not-quite-plausible deniability red pill return of kings rhymes with roosh straw feminists

Roosh V urges his fans to infiltrate protests against him dressed as “homosexual hipsters”

No one will suspect a thing
No one will suspect a thing

Hugely unpopular pickup artist Roosh V, now on the final leg of his “world tour” in Canada, is apparently feeling a bit cocky in the wake of what he sees as the success of “Operation Medusa” — his not-terribly-well-conceived plan to convince the world he’s not a promoter of hate … by promoting a hateful dirty tricks campaign to scare his most outspoken critics in Montreal (and elsewhere in Canada) into silence.

So now, with his Montreal event scheduled for later today, he has launched a new campaign aimed at the same protesters, urging his followers to dress like “homosexual hipster[s] (i.e. male feminist[s])” in order to infiltrate today’s Demonstration Against Rape Culture, scheduled for noon in Montreal’s Norman Bethune Square.

No, really.

As he explains it in a post on his Return of Kings blog

“Operation Revelation” is a defensive operation to infiltrate all feminist protests on Saturday afternoon, take video of the crowd under the guise of being a fellow protester, and then have videos analyzed to identify the key ringleaders of the protest who make statements or actions showing they intend to break Canadian law.

So very sneaky.

In order to better blend in, Roosh tells his Montreal fans to show up with iPhones charged in

an outfit that looks like a person who has nothing going on with his or her life. To fit in seamlessly if you’re a man, dress like a homosexual hipster (i.e. male feminist). If you’re a woman, gain 30 pounds, dye your hair red, get three cat tattoos, and wear ugly clothing (i.e. contract Lindy West disease).

(Lindy West? Ugly clothes? Uh, Lindy West was just featured on MTV News as an “Inspiring Bride Obliterating Wedding Dress Stereotypes.” But I digress.)

Pretend you’re a protester by sharing your hatred of patriarchy, “rape culture,” and masculinity while casually filming the proceedings with your phone.

And then you’re supposed to send the footage to Roosh via Dropbox.

Do not challenge the protesters because they are mentally unstable and in all likelihood ready to use violence. Fit in with them instead, gain their trust, and film the proceedings casually. Your raw footage will be edited and shared online to help identify potentially threatening individuals. Private investigators will likely be hired to help with the analysis.

While Roosh is obviously being a bit facetious about the clothes, he’s serious about the filming. And it’s pretty clear Roosh and his cronies aren’t simply interested in filming protesters in order to protect themselves from violence or other illegal acts; they’re doing it to get a database of pictures of people they can identify — and smear, using whatever shred of dubious “evidence” of wrongdoing or wrongthinking they can find.

Indeed Roosh has started doing this already with some of the protest organizers; a post up today on RoK tries to portray one of his critics as a supporter of violence against Roosh — on the basis of a single Facebook “like” of hers.

The commenters on Roosh’s post are even more blunt about their desire to intimidate Roosh’s enemies. Ashan writes,

Even if everything goes well, and there are no confrontations, still do record the faces of protesters. Why? you may ask. Protesting is a legal right, you may say. Yes it is, and so is free speech. Using one legal right of yours to sabotage another legal right of another person is bigoted, and you must break the anonymity of these bigots and expose them at any cost. Fight fire with a bigger fire. Bring a gun to a knife fight. When you enemies are even a little bit defeated, don’t have any mercy. Crush them down, hard, to destroy them fully. Kill their very souls.

A commenter calling himself Cat5krusher adds

Infiltrate, divide, conquer, destroy from within. Hey Its worked for the F.B.I an the C.I.A for the last 50 years and seems to work for them. If you’re really good as an imposter catch them on tape on what the sjw’s plan on doing. Entrap and give the footage to the authorities.

Daniel Ramos complements Roosh’s “excellent plan,” explaining

I myself have contacted a few ex military friends who live in canada for support. A few of them promised to go to this demonstration in full hipster camo so they can blend right in. I’ve even asked some of them to act like moronic leftists so the rest of the plants can catch it all on camera lol.

No one will suspect a thing when your totally real ex military friends totally show up at the event in “hipster camo,” because that is a thing that totally will happen.

Roosh’s fans aren’t battle-hardened super spies. They’re angry assholes who like to talk shit online but have probably never even been to a demonstration in their lives. If they can even be bothered to get their asses to Norman Bethune square in the first place, they have about as much chance of “blending right in” with the protesters as Roosh has of winning the Nobel prize for literature.

And if you don’t believe me I have some tickets to a totally real feminist conference to sell you.

Real feminists are a lot smarter than these dudes think they are. And they have cameras too.

InkRoses
InkRoses

You have to admit, it would be moderately funny if they ended up “gathering intel” on each other dressed in bad camouflage.

sunnysombrera
sunnysombrera

That moment you realise that Roosh is actually willing to walk the talk with something like this.

And that he’s dumb enough to organise it all on public pages with the purpose of trying to disprove the notion that he’s an asshole.

I would double facepalm if it wasn’t so fucking hilarious.

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Given the average intelligence of Roosh’s fanbase, at least one of these dipshits is going to turn up in an actual ghillie suit (or a close-ish approximation of). And it will be the best thing ever.

hippielady
hippielady

It makes me want to go up Montreal just to record them recording me.

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

@sunnysombrera:
Is he willing to walk the talk on it, or is he just urging his minions to do it?

Sidenote: I want minions. Hmmm. Perhaps I should become an internet demagogue. But that would take more effort than it’s worth.

sunnysombrera
sunnysombrera

@EJ
Good point. I meant he was actually going to go through with it as a plan. Of course he’s not going to do any of it himself. If it all goes pear shaped he can delete everything and insist that the guys were just renegades who organised on their own and he didn’t even know about it.

Mortarius
Mortarius

I look forward to seeing the videos people take of Rooshies minions “baiting the sjw’s”

I’m hoping for some real “how do you do fellow kids?” level of bad blending.

mildlymagnificent

I think it’s pretty clear none of them have ever been to a demonstration.

It’s all social greetings and enthusiastic hugs and “Where’s the [….] group?” and “have you seen … around here?” and “Haven’t they got started yeeeet?” and “What’s the name of this [speaker] again?” from my recollections.

It’s all very boring to people who aren’t part of the various assembled groups I would have thought.

anon
anon

Why do I have a sick feeling that a “protestor” will do something disgusting or horrible and it will be blamed on the protestors when the guy was sent there by roosh?

That **** happened during occupy and occupy was blamed for the crimes that were committed because police dropped rapists and drug addicts off at occupy events.

anon
anon

Or it will be the sjwhater version of
The Biggest Problem With High School (According to Movies)
Cracked

Fabe
Fabe

LOL. This like a 1950s white supremest trying to infiltrate the civil rights movement by painting themselves up in black-face .

sn0rkmaiden

@anon, very funny 🙂

As to the OP, I really hope they actually try to pull this off. I hope they turn up wearing fake hipster facial hair (they won’t have time to grow it) and silly hats and try to pass themselves off as feminists. I hope they end up filming each other and then get to see their own fake persona being exposed on RoK.

Why oh why did Roosh not have the basic common sense to take the high road? If he’d just emphasized that he’s moving on from writing international rape guides and is entering his curmudgeonly old fart phase where he just rails against the decline of modern society then he might still be able to hang on to the freeze peach platform. Because unlike Julian Blanc, he wouldn’t have been dishing out advice on how to ignore boundaries and assault women, this time.

By doing this he justifies the actions of everyone who tried to ban him.

Alan Robertshaw

@ Sn0rkmaiden

his curmudgeonly old fart phase

Ha, that reminds me of a terrific insult a mate made to her hubby (also a mate).

“You’re two years away from wearing a Barbour and standing at the roadside with a black Labrador shouting ‘Slow down!'”

In relation to his parsimony, she also came out with the classic:

“Geez Nige, you’d complain if they hung you with a new rope”.

sn0rkmaiden

@Alan,

I love that one about the rope! My non partner’s a bit like that.

Scary thing about Roosh is he’s younger than me; next to him I feel like Peter Pan. He’s not even forty and already he’s turned into a slightly more successful version of Mark Minter.

A.A. Wils

So, a bunch of dudebros dressing up in skinny jeans and oh-so-fashionable eyeglasses, trying to infiltrate a demonstration against rape culture. I’d almost pay to see that. Almost.

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hxJKq-8EZo&w=420&h=315%5D

(Back when Family Guy was actually funny)

History Nerd
History Nerd

These are fairly traditional right wing counter protest tactics. Roosh came to his senses and realized that open calls for doxing are definitely illegal in Canada.

msexceptiontotherule
msexceptiontotherule

If only I had the time in my schedule available to go to Canada and watch – does Roosh know that a majority of his ‘audience’ rarely interacts face to face with others much less attends large group protests of any sort? He should consider such things, when he’s not busy telling people on the internet how skilled he is at raping, while not bathing or wiping of course because he’s “manly”.

I just grossed myself out beyond belief, pass the brain and eye bleach, please.

Tracy
Tracy

Protip for Roosh infiltrators – the average homosexual hipster of today dresses like this:

If you want to blend in, any of these looks will do. No-one will suspect a thing. Now go forth and take ’em down!

RosaDeLava
RosaDeLava

@msexceptiontotherule
He doesn’t… wash? Or wipe… like he doesn’t wipe his ass?
…Is that for real?

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

@RosaDeLava:
It’s for real.

He once wrote a long list of things which girls expect men to do in order to be considered attractive, using it to demonstrate how shallow women were. One of the items on the list was “wipe my ass thoroughly.”

Covered here

12039810
12039810

“hello, my fellow beta cucks, shall we discuss our plans to undermine and subvert western morality now?”

Nice Ogress
Nice Ogress

…But what if all six of them show up in the same outfit? So awkward!

jaygee
jaygee

Now why can’t homosexual hipsters be lesbian women? Or even gay men? They just gotta be synonymous with feminist men, which just…words…grrr…words have meanings! I get that he’s trying to insult feminist men, but in this day and age is that much of an insult? Plus it’s confusing when Roosh tells them to dress like feminist men by telling them to dress like another group that actually exists. Roosh can’t even communicate right.

RosaDeLava
RosaDeLava

@EJ
“Gosh, Ma! I don’t wanna shower. I freakin’ like the stains in my underwear! This is like, opression, or something. Gosh!”

I mean, some of the things in the list really aren’t important, but…Some of it is just basic hygene. You don’t brush teeth to attract people, you brush them to prevent caries.
It’s hard to believe he’s actually an adult.

anon
anon

@EJ (The Other One)

So we’ll know that they’re infiltrators when we smell them before we even see their ridiculous disguises?

1 2 3 7